Rez

-I(!113R 7-

Reaction score
Any1 still play Rez...i rebought it last nite and i still luv it/....REZ REZ REZ YEAH!!!

Yup - one of my all time favourite. Hypnotisingly good game :)

Fear is the mind killer!

man that game was sooo hard to find again. did u buy it rite away or recently?:p

Straight away on the DC - which still sits under my tv just for Rez \o/

awsome...sellin it was my biggest mistake, well i think it was to get FF10 so not really LOL:p

I played this at a friends house a while ago. Great game.

Rez is a PS2 game that is hard to find now at a cheap price.But wait theres more...in rez you go into a network to try to bring it(Eden) back online. Its a simplified game w/an old reamped arcade style to it, it uses great sound effects and ryhthms as well as easy 3 button controls(analog stick to turn/aim, X-shoot and lock on, and O to use your overdrive move)and awesome, simplified ,stylish, flashy graphics all together to make an addictive pick up and play game that'll have you hooked.Anything else I forgot?

Anything else I forgot?

Rez originally apeared on the DreamCast, both version are awesome :)

It's the perfect synergy of visuals and sounds - nothing i've seen, be it a movie, music video, or other video game, comes close - and as near to a work of art as video games have got (imo, of course). Anyone who doubts this just has to experience the last level with the right sound system - truly staggering. Use with recreational drugs and you run a serious risk of death by sensory overload.

Two words: Vibrating Controller.

D:

Edit: Wait it couldnt possibly be from me helping you so much in diablo could it? nah

yeh Rez rocks'!!! I just picked it up, you guys were right, this game ****ing rocks!!

>.>

<.<

O.O

Back