Richard Hammond crashed his condition critical!

Yeah, notice its brain injury, not damage, I think that indicates it can be repaired as when they say brain damage it usually means something permanant. I sure he will make a full recovery.

I really hope so. I love Top Gear and i think hammond is a Fantastic presenter. So much charisma and charm, plus just plain funny at times. Get better soon Richard.

:(

He's been moved from intensive care to a high dependency (but not as intensive) ward. They say he's making good progress, and should make a good recovery. I don't like the way they say 'good recovery' instead of 'full recovery' ... guess its too early to tell if he'll be back to his old self again.

Top Gear wouldn't be the same without him. I hope they don't cancel Top Gear over this, it's my favourite programme on TV. I don't like the way UKTVG and UKTVPeople (sky 111 and 534) have stopped showing the top gear repeats, like they're trying to hide something, or get it off the air completely.

He's been moved from intensive care to a high dependency (but not as intensive) ward. They say he's making good progress, and should make a good recovery. I don't like the way they say 'good recovery' instead of 'full recovery' ... guess its too early to tell if he'll be back to his old self again.

Top Gear wouldn't be the same without him. I hope they don't cancel Top Gear over this, it's my favourite programme on TV. I don't like the way UKTVG and UKTVPeople (sky 111 and 534) have stopped showing the top gear repeats, like they're trying to hide something, or get it off the air completely.
It's out of respect. They do it all the time. It's still annoying, though.

Back