Robert Downey Jr to play Iron Man

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Cinescape said:
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Robert Downey Jr. has signed on to star in Jon Favreau's adaptation of the comic IRON MAN.

Downey will portray Tony Stark, a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Using his intelligence and ingenuity, Stark instead builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. Upon his return to the U.S., he uncovers a plot with global implications and must don his armor and protect the world.

ok hollywood you have my attention ..dont **** it up

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editoria...tion=page&type_id=&cat_id=270338&obj_id=52380

RDjr will do a good job, he always does.

anyone here see a scanner darkly, nough said

That actually makes a good amount of sense, given that Iron Man's superhero weakness is alcoholism and Downey's is/was drug use.

Why do superhero movies always have to involve some big sprawling plot to devastate the world somehow.

For once i'd like to see a superhero movie where the hero(s) foil a dastardly plot by the evil villain(s), who were trying to steal candy from a baby. Or something equivilent.

Why do superhero movies always have to involve some big sprawling plot to devastate the world somehow.

For once i'd like to see a superhero movie where the hero(s) foil a dastardly plot by the evil villain(s), who were trying to steal candy from a baby. Or something equivilent.
Because comics aren't all for 5 year olds.

The guy is a joke, this flick is going to blow. :|

Ill give him a try but i dont think he has the face for it. I could be very wrong tho.

ironmandowneyrx4.jpg

And what if they are?! You got a problem with pimples??...........?! D:

Back