Rogue Threat - Media Update

M1RAG3

Reaction score
Word has been sent from the Half-Life 2 mod Rogue Threat that they have some new pictures of weapon models and screenshots of levels currently in production.[br]For those who do not know what Rogue Threat is all about, it is the story of a Combine Metrocop named Rion Abbot. The player will have the chance to see the world after the Black Mesa incident and the Combine’s occupation. Following a storyline completely separate of Gordon Freeman’s, one of a man’s hardships in a world where he must now question that which he once believed true. The setting of the game will take place in City 14, and allow for the inclusion of areas of the Half-Life universe yet to be seen.[br]

[br]You can check out the other media updates and read further about Rogue Threat by heading over to their site.

Wow that thing is huge for being a pistol. You wouldn't be able to hold it up, it would be too front heavy.

Looks nice, i'll be looking forward to Rogue threat. :)

Pressure said:
Wow that thing is huge for being a pistol. You wouldn't be able to hold it up, it would be too front heavy.
It's not a pistol, it's a rifle, and it is 2-handed. And looks pretty damn fine.

Hubba hubba, too bad there are so few single player mods coming out (seems there is too little glory in that).

This one looks good, can't wait for it.

If you guys wanna help out..we still have job openings. Head over to our site and check it out..also register for our forums and give suggestions. They help :D

Nice...though the weapon models are way too high poly from what I can tell, especially on the shotgun there are probably hundreds of wasted polys. Also, your site looks nice but really its just annoying to use.

Just read some of the details of the game on the site... sounds neat! Compelling and interesting: they've obviously given a lot of thought to it. I think a mod where you play as a metrocop would be killer (even though it sounds like he overcomes some of his programming). Hope it comes out soon.

I wish I had the skills to help out, my C++ skills haven't reached the stage where I can do any sort of 3D mods :(

im sorry but that isnt half-life 2 style combine weapon design, the combine use strange very difficult to design technology... but it looks kind of kool :thumbs:

Back