ruger mkII for RIVALS

!-fgdf-!

Reaction score
rugermkii.jpg

rugermkii2.jpg

urrrrrrrr, is that some kinda anti-christ *PHALIC SYMBOL* ?

lol

STONE EDIT: please don't use that word, I know its not bad, but it is considered a Taboo, and if you don't know what a taboo is ask someone...

Looks very nice. Coud we see a render of the other side? the side that you'll be seeing in-game (unless it's a leftly model, which it isn't cause of the ejector...)

IchI, it's a delta symbol (greek), and it's a triangle, so in htis case he's asking how many triangle is it.

Originally posted by SidewinderX143

IchI, it's a delta symbol (greek), and it's a triangle, so in htis case he's asking how many triangle is it.

I think hes referring to the length of the barrel

sweet model, this mod has some nice eyecandy on the site

yea Sidewinder, he was prob refering to the unusually long barrel.

Good model :) I had a friend that had one of these in .22 - great target pistol. If I remember correctly does the back come out a bit when it's fired?

you must remamber that it has silencer inside thats why it is so long
(mk II is known as the most silenced pistol in the world)
The model was built using "only" 1600 tri's

Originally posted by Grey
Good model :) I had a friend that had one of these in .22 - great target pistol. If I remember correctly does the back come out a bit when it's fired?

Ah, my friend has one also, in fact we are going shooting tomorrow and he is going to bring it :D

lmfao, my post was edited for saying *phallic symbol*. Its only a plastic toy used in sexual activity. It does not in anyway abuse or make anyone feel bad. So why was it edited?

STONE EDIT: because it is a taboo

My advice Ichi is not to argue with the moderators or atleast to ask via a private messgae. And to repost what you said after he edited it... it's like your asking to be banned hehe.

Back on topic - !-fgdf-! you might want to make the top of the trigger extend into the body - right now it looks like it's glued on not so good. Minor thing tho.

I arn't looking to get banned. I just don't get why u would remove the word "*ildo".

Originally posted by IchI
I arn't looking to get banned. I just don't get why u would remove the word "*ildo".

thank you thats much better, the thing is, i don't find it offensive but some people might, so it has to be edited as any Taboo will be...sorry Ichi

on topic...

the model looks ok, the major thing is the trigger seems to be odd, make it go into the actual weapon, rather than hover on the edges

np m8, just annoying sometimes.

sorry for using foul laungage.

(man I suck at spelling)

STONE EDIT: you don't suck at it now :p

pipe looks so long cant u make it shorter? dont are about the real 1 just make it shorter :p

nar the barrel been long is wicked. At least if u run out of ammo u can just hit people with it. That would decimate somones face. Its like a sword. hehehe

There will be a "fildo" in the mod Grey-City, i look forward to beating people over the head with it...

I don't know where you live but here "fildo" isn't taboo at all....

During freshman week at university our "team" was the Rockets and all the group leaders were wearing dildos around their necks (with a little adjustment so they looked like rockets)

/me goes on topic

Good model, i'd like to butt someone with that, i agree with the trigger comments, and i was wondering what the recoil/accuracy on that gun would be like.

Back