Russian Roulette

I think its a great idea. This way I get to find out who I am buying xmas presents for. Anyone who isnt banned or doesnt have a custom title doesnt get any.

That's just a bribe to get us to play, isn't it?!

Now that everyone else is banned, it's my time to shine! \o/

Only the trouble makers actually have the guts to have gone through with the game. The reason why it is here is so the mods don't have to go through endless posts and reports to ban and infraction their arses. I reckon it's a great idea in which it allows our fearless moderators their wine glass full of egg nog and their feet next to a makeshift fire.

Only the trouble makers actually have the guts to have gone through with the game. The reason why it is here is so the mods don't have to go through endless posts and reports to ban and infraction their arses. I reckon it's a great idea in which it allows our fearless moderators their wine glass full of egg nog and their feet next to a makeshift fire.
Nah. I think it's all in jolly-good fun.

EDIT: wrong forum

I enjoy the game, though.

i'm still waiting on my results D:

p.s 5 starred for your GF's photo captain ;)

This game was great, because I won it.

This game was great, because I won it.

Dunno if anyone has pointed this out yet but this rule:

5) If you post without picking a number, we'll pick one for you. You're probably more likely to lose this way.

Makes no sense at all :p

It's a random number. No one number is more likely to win than any other.

Unless I'm missing a joke.

Nice idea but 3 weeks is far too much. I wouldn't say anything longer than a day. I think it's time to end this little game now - it might arise in the future but it would be nice to know beforehand when half my members are banned.

I will not play this, because i can lose and then i will be banned.... :x

It's over but.... how?!
Wasn't the countdown of the ban 3 weeks?!

Real life roulette, recent news.

Attorney Ronald Richards said he presented evidence to detectives during a five-hour meeting Tuesday night that proved Adham did not shoot Scott Ruffalo early Dec. 1. He said Ruffalo's gunshot wound to the head was self-inflicted ? that Adham was essentially a witness to a game of Russian roulette.

/me waits for Pi Mu Rho to be on a 3 week holiday ;)

It was a fun game while it lasted

/raises glass to Munro for saving us from ourselves

There's no way I'm going to be participating in this and risk getting banned. I spend way too much time on here and would be lost without it!

Welp... when you've been here as long as some of us, you realize that sometimes the forum or you needs a little breathing room, or else tensions start to elevate.

It's preventative measures, really, and it does the forum/human relationship good.

And sometimes you realize it's only the forums which are keeping you sane in the extended periods of loneliness.

Back