Russian spies arrested in US

Forget spies - something weirder is going on in the western world. Over the last year I've noticed the increasing dichotomisation of internet content between 'serious' and 'troll', with the result that the category of 'joke' is beginning to vanish from our discourse. Many times recently I've made an obviously ludicrous post for humerous purposes. And too often the reaction is "haha, sulk be trollin". It's most common on the ZM forums but now the same thing's happening here. In speculating about the meaning of Matorbogl's post, only two possibilities were raised: serious or troll. So insistent was this duality that Matorbogl, rather bemused, was forced to explain his humerous intent. After all, these are different things: a troll deceives with the intent to enrage, and expects that people will take him at face value, while a joke is made on the understanding that everyone will realise its purpose, and waggle their eyebrows together. My question is: why was the word 'joke' never mentioned? Why was it your immediate assumption that he was 'trolling'? Or why are 'jokes' and 'trolls' being collapsed into one category? It's as if everyone is too eager to prove their internet world-weariness by pre-emptively identifying 'trolls', but that scarcely seems adequate explanation.

It just seemed so random and unrelated that I don't know what your point would be saying that sarcastically, so I figured you were either real dumb or just randomly trying to annoy people. But don't worry baby I love you, let's play L4D sometime.

I can identify a joke if it's obvious, but when it's completely unrelated to the topic at hand I have a hard time finding humor in it because, well since it's random and all, it's not funny.

I can identify a joke if it's obvious, but when it's completely unrelated to the topic at hand I have a hard time finding humor in it because, well since it's random and all, it's not funny.

post-modern humor sucks.

If you study some high tech. major in university, you could be a spy. Especially when you are in abroad. Can other countries accuse you for same reason?

-------------

I think this is an operation to cover up another plot. To justify the real one of "Chinese spy ring". The tactic is common. Do you remember the recent "Nigeria shoe bomber" and "New York Time Square car bomb"? These were created to justify the coming terror attack in US. To make people believe the planned plot is not a framed case.

The reason I said so is that I recently reveals how Feds to frame me with the collaberation of Chinese secret agents.

638. Scapegoat for their plot (6/17/2010)

Feds used to have a scapegoat to take the responsibility if they commit a crime. The big events in my case were:

1. In April, 2001, Feds (DOD and DOJ) created EP-3 spy plane incident. In the name to release the spy plane crew, FBI and DEA signed a secret deal with Chinese government. In the secret deal, China would frame a drug case for the Feds. The payment was huge. China was granted to host 2008 Olympic Game and to be a member of WTO. China was greatly benefitted by this deal. As a result, China now becomes the second economic power in the world.

In April, 2001, both the director of FBI and DEA resigned from their posts to take the responsibility for that secret deal.

(http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html)

2. On 8/30/2007, a B-52 flied over the US Continent with loaded nuclear missiles.

8/30/2007, the last day Karl Rove stayed in his office. (to take the responsibility of planed false flag nuclear attack

(I predicted it two days in advance. Re: "505. Assassination, murder and terror attack (8/28/07)

The rest of the August plot started from 8/20 to September. The action date is between 8/31 to 9/3 when Feds closed the Bay Bridge. (see #503) At that time there will be massive terror attack in US and in Europe. I think that's why Karl Rove resigned in advance. His last date in office will be 8/30. So he will leave before the "Super 911". To get rid of any responsibility of involvement in false flag terror attack. As a matter of fact, he is probably one of the men who took part in the planning of the terror plot. (see #447. Karl Rove had promised an "October surprise" to Republican for Mid-term Election)

3. May 21, 2010 - Feds' action date I predicted nine days ago. (see "635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)" I revealed in order to gain surveillance warrant to monitor US citizens, Feds cheating the FISA Court by planting Chinese agents in my relative's office)

On May 21, 2010, New York Times reported that "National intelligence director resigns. Obama asked Blair, who has fought with CIA, to leave."

(Although the plot of 8/30/2007 and 5/21/2010 all went soured, the circumstance evidence proved there was such plan. Also read "636. Later development proved my allegation (5/27/2010)")

Persecution continues. Early this month, my bicycle got flat tire five times within seven days. I had to repair my bike almost everyday recently. What is their purpose? Block me to go to library?

I also fond Feds had intruded my house. I always bind the door with a thin thread when I leave my home. I found the thread was broken on 6/10. Someone had broken into my house that day. Plant something or install something at my home, Or is it just another search?

639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)

Even though I revealed the planted Chinese agents several times, and these exposed moles retreated, the similar tactic repeats. FISA warrant, after all, is the easiest warrant Feds can get.

The FISA plot I revealed:

1. In late 2001, I alleged that may tenant and his friend lived in next house were the moles sent by the Feds. At that time I didn't know about the FISA Court. (see #"44. My tenant", "45. Tenant")

On 5/10/2002, in "65. Birthday Party on May 3 (5/10)", I said I alleged the Feds had planned to raid my sister's house on 5/3, so I didn't attend that family party.

In late May, my tenant and a Chinese lady live in neighboring house both moved away within a week. T's friend left earlier. In August, from newspaper I learned that former Attorney General Ashcroft was rebuked by FISA Court for cheating. It was at the time of May. Then I knew I was under the surveillance of FISA warranty, that my tenant, his friend lived in next house, the lady in B house, were all Chinese secret agents. They were planted there for FISA warrant to monitor me. There were only four house units in my lane, they settled agents in three of them. What a plant. (see "85. Chinese secret police and DNA (9/1)" and "86. FISA Secret Court ruling")

2. On 1/25/2009, I wrote "584. Beauty and Chinese secret police (1/25/09)". I alleged the man hired by my sister for two years to look after my disabled father was a Chinese secret agent. The alleged mole left soon after my revelation. That's another case of FISA rule abusing with it they monitor the house of my sister.

3. On 4/11/2010, I told my relatives that W.H.W. and C-lady were Chinese secret agents planted in their office for 16 years for the convenience of FISA warrant. Several days later, the library I go had a notice that it would closed on 5/21. I wrote "635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)", alleged 5/21 was a planed action date.

On 5/30, my relatives came to my house, brought three suit cases for C-lady, said that was what C-lady asked for - her mother was very sick, so she decided to go back to China and ended her 16 years long illegal immigrant's life. Is that too coincident? The strange thing adds too. Two days later, there was a noise from the B house - a moving company was cleaning the B house - the house once lived by a Chinese secret agent in 2001. (see 1.) There is a "for sale" board in front yard of the B house. My revelation leads out another covered "FISA surveillance". Since the Chinese lady left B-house in 2001, the house changed hands. The latest owner never showed up. Most likely it was another Chinese secret agent to occupy the house with his name. He doesn't live here because what Feds needs was only for a FISA warrant.

4. New plot is still a FISA one.

In "625. Feds start to kill (2/15/2010)" I talked the trap set up by the Feds through my sister in law's relatives. The couple was arranged living in same street where I live. They visited my house on 6/22 and 6/24. The wife of the couple is said a friend of C-lady. They are friends before they come to US. But more alarming one is this news, my wife told me three days ago that Y would come this week.

Y is a close friend of my brother. They once were neighbor. So I knew him since we were teenager. I knew him worked for the government in 1994 when I went to Shanghai. Y had a dinner for me and other friends in restaurant. People told me Y did very well in the company - the Bureau of Chemical Industry. So he could report the expense to the company's account. Y said he had travelled most western countries except US. One day he suddenly called me to tell me some inside news. I forgot the topic,(either about visa or stock market news) It obviously was a disinformation from the secret police. I rebuked him at once. I never saw him since then. Anyhow I haven't told anyone about my allegation. I thought he was forced to do so. That was 1994, Y should have travelled all the worlds in these 16 years but never came to US.

It seems the secret police of China and US can't wait any longer. They do everything they could. Y arrives in this week. My wife said they arranged a week's trip for Y and want me to accompany with him. I figure the trip should be around 6/28 to 7/5. It is coincident with the news that South Korea and US will have a military rehearsal in Yellow Sea. FISA and Korea crisis are too familiar with I, and with the Feds too. They are in urgency.

Another action probably has been set up in this coming week-end. July 4th is National holiday. It’s a long week end which is a favor of the Feds.

640. Russian spy comedy (7/11/2010)

In early July, there was a strange Russian spy show. The comedy ends quickly in ten days when those spies were exchanged for some US spies.

Spying Suspects Seemed Short on Secrets
By SCOTT SHANE and BENJAMIN WEISER
Published: June 29, 2010
WASHINGTON — The suspected Russian spy ring rolled up by the F.B.I. this week had everything it needed for world-class espionage: excellent training, cutting-edge gadgetry, deep knowledge of American culture and meticulously constructed cover stories.

The only things missing in more than a decade of operation were actual secrets to send home to Moscow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/30/world/europe/30spy.html

This is a strange case. Spy arrested for doing no spy work. If you follow my articles, you would find it was not a coincidence. It was done to justify a Chinese spy ring. It was a swift response to my last article "639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)"

Russian spy event was a cover up case. The Feds try to confuse people with the similarity of the two spy group.

1. Long time embedding. Russian spies had ten years long history. W.H.W. and C-lady and their colleagues came to US 16 years ago.

2. Civilian life as a couple. There are four couples in Russian case. There are two in Chinese spy ring. The couple lives in the same street of mine, (relative of my sister in law, friend of C-lady). For another couple, the husband is C-lady's brother- G-man. I talked about G-man in "111. How they plant".

3. Both lack of spy work. Strict to say, those Chinese secret agents actually are paid to work for the Feds to frame a drug case. They are hired with the title of "foreign agents" to cheat for surveillance warrant to deal with US citizens. The domestic search warrant is hard to get but a FISA warrant is easy.

On 5/12, I wrote #635 to reveal W.H.W. and C-lady are Chinese secret agents embedded as long as 16 years.

On 5/30, I was told C-lady would finish her 16 years long illegal immigrant life to go home. The unknown resident of neighbor House B moved out. I think that was the result of my revelation.

About one week later in June, the "For sale" board of the B-house disappeared. I asked my wife, learned that C-lady changed her mind. She would stay. It means the Feds and the Chinese secret police have reached a new deal. Another plot is coming. Then I learned Y was coming and the attempt to frame me in another FISA case. (see last post)

On 6/27, I wrote #639, revealed a series of FISA abusing case. On 6/30, Russian spy case broke out. Will there be a Chinese spy case followed?

What I know is they had arranged a trip for Y and me during 6/28 to 7/5. I refused and alleged there would be a raid prepared in long week-end of 7/4. The Epoch Times reported that originally, S.Korea and the US Navy planed to have a military exercise in Yellow Sea between later June to early July. (6/26/2010, Epoch Times) On 6/29, Epoch Times said that the planed military exercise (starting date on 6/28) is delayed to sometime in July.

It seems the Feds doesn't want to waste its long time planting operation. They will squeeze the last drop of juice from it. What will happen in July? A new plot is at sight.

641. The early July plot and Al Gore case (7/11/2010)

In early July, my wife said that Y would like to see me, I said I have no intention. Anyhow, Y, accompanied by my brother, my sister in law and her relatives, visited my house at night on 7/11 without notice. A procedure was completed. Feds then could apply for a surveillance warrant on me from the FISA court. That's how Feds plant.

According to their early plan, there was a trip arranged for Y and me from 6/28 to 7/5. If I followed their plan, I think I would have been framed in some case related to DNA. That's from news.

1. Quote, "Manager of police DNA Lab resign

The manager of the San Francisco Police Department's backlogged DNA laboratory has resigned. .....

San Francisco Controller Ben Rosenfield has recommended permanently closing down the crime lab and outsourcing the testing conducted there.

(San Jose Mercury News, 6/24/2010)"

When the Feds planned a framed case, they used to get the people in key posts changed into their own people so fake evidence could go through. In October, 2003, when the Feds planed to frame a case and to murder the victim, they had a regime change in San Jose. Within a month, the police chief and the chief medical examiner were forced to resign. Judges were intimidated.

See "169. Development of Regime change in San Jose Police", "170. Suspends Coroner (10/11)", "171. Extort judge (10/16)".

2. Previously, Feds had push out eye-catching case to justify the importance of the DNA evidence. Ramsey Benet case was referred several times. This time, the victim is Al Gore.

Quote, “Al Gore A "Crazed Sex Poodle?"
Masseuse's claims read like R-rated vice presidential fan fiction
" After fleeing Gore's suite, the woman returned home to discover, a la Lewinsky, "stains on the front of my black slacks." Suspecting that the stains were Gore bodily fluids, the woman made sure not to clean them. "I carefully hung them up and decided to be sure not to launder them until I knew more what to do with what had happened. Just my intuition." While the masseuse hired a civil attorney, "I was not interested in making any money from this case," she told cops. "I did not want to be labeled a gold digger like the women in this situation are often labeled."
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html

See "436. Ramsey Benet case and DNA (9/15/06)", "566. False arrest leads to DNA case (8/24/08)", "579. Jon Benet case again (12/29/08)", "590. Chandra Levy case and Jon Benet case (2/27/09)".

As I always said, whatever they refer – either it’s a celebrity or a famous case, DNA is no other than other evidence. If a corruptive police could plant a gun on victim, he could also plant a DNA. Feds did more, they even change the person who in charge of the DNA lab to their fellow-criminal.

kathaksung said:
This is a strange case. Spy arrested for doing no spy work. If you follow my articles, you would find it was not a coincidence. It was done to justify a Chinese spy ring. It was a swift response to my last article "639. FISA plot continues

lol you're a lunatic. the entire world revolves around the indecipherable ramblings of a lunatic apparently

Putin Sings with Deported Spies

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/07/26/Putin-sings-with-deported-spies/UPI-61311280154823/

UPI said:
Putin said he knows who betrayed the Russian spies. He did not identify the betrayers, but told the newspaper: "Traitors always end badly … they end up in the gutter as drunks or drug addicts."

The United States has not revealed how it discovered the spies, who were deported to Russia in exchange for four Russians jailed on espionage-related charges.

Putin, a former KGB agent, said he expects the deported spies will have "interesting, bright lives."

I figured the US always knew about them and decided to pounce in order to force a spy swap to get our guys back. Turns out one of their own just snitched on them? Not very confidence building in our national security.

There was nothing random about it, Obama is the POTUS, spies had infiltrated the US, the post was poking fun at people in the US who jump at the opportunity to blame Obama for just about anything. In this case, demanding an explanation as to why Obama hadn't caught the spies earlier.

PS: Is kathaksung a bot something?

A hot Russian spy who likes kinky sex? I thought this only happened in movies?

Her ex-husband Alex Chapman, 30, told the British media that his wife had a penchant for kinky sex, including whips and nipple clamps.

"Anna was great in bed and she knew exactly what to do," said Alex, noting that the pair had once enjoyed a steamy rendezvous aboard a Moscow-bound flight. "The sex was great and she had this incredible body."

I wonder what Kathaksung thinks about that Salt movie involving a russian spy girl coming out shortly after the media flurry of "This russian spy, who could possibly be ruining state secrets (Which hardly exist in the grand scheme of things anyway) is so ****ing hot let's give her a photoshoot" or some stupid shit.

640. Russian spy comedy (7/11/2010)

In early July, there was a strange Russian spy show. The comedy ends quickly in ten days when those spies were exchanged for some US spies.

Spying Suspects Seemed Short on Secrets
By SCOTT SHANE and BENJAMIN WEISER
Published: June 29, 2010
WASHINGTON — The suspected Russian spy ring rolled up by the F.B.I. this week had everything it needed for world-class espionage: excellent training, cutting-edge gadgetry, deep knowledge of American culture and meticulously constructed cover stories.

The only things missing in more than a decade of operation were actual secrets to send home to Moscow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/30/world/europe/30spy.html

This is a strange case. Spy arrested for doing no spy work. If you follow my articles, you would find it was not a coincidence. It was done to justify a Chinese spy ring. It was a swift response to my last article "639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)"

Russian spy event was a cover up case. The Feds try to confuse people with the similarity of the two spy group.

1. Long time embedding. Russian spies had ten years long history. W.H.W. and C-lady and their colleagues came to US 16 years ago.

2. Civilian life as a couple. There are four couples in Russian case. There are two in Chinese spy ring. The couple lives in the same street of mine, (relative of my sister in law, friend of C-lady). For another couple, the husband is C-lady's brother- G-man. I talked about G-man in "111. How they plant".

3. Both lack of spy work. Strict to say, those Chinese secret agents actually are paid to work for the Feds to frame a drug case. They are hired with the title of "foreign agents" to cheat for surveillance warrant to deal with US citizens. The domestic search warrant is hard to get but a FISA warrant is easy.

On 5/12, I wrote #635 to reveal W.H.W. and C-lady are Chinese secret agents embedded as long as 16 years.

On 5/30, I was told C-lady would finish her 16 years long illegal immigrant life to go home. The unknown resident of neighbor House B moved out. I think that was the result of my revelation.

About one week later in June, the "For sale" board of the B-house disappeared. I asked my wife, learned that C-lady changed her mind. She would stay. It means the Feds and the Chinese secret police have reached a new deal. Another plot is coming. Then I learned Y was coming and the attempt to frame me in another FISA case. (see last post)

On 6/27, I wrote #639, revealed a series of FISA abusing case. On 6/30, Russian spy case broke out. Will there be a Chinese spy case followed?

What I know is they had arranged a trip for Y and me during 6/28 to 7/5. I refused and alleged there would be a raid prepared in long week-end of 7/4. The Epoch Times reported that originally, S.Korea and the US Navy planed to have a military exercise in Yellow Sea between later June to early July. (6/26/2010, Epoch Times) On 6/29, Epoch Times said that the planed military exercise (starting date on 6/28) is delayed to sometime in July.

It seems the Feds doesn't want to waste its long time planting operation. They will squeeze the last drop of juice from it. What will happen in July? A new plot is at sight.

641. The early July plot and Al Gore case (7/11/2010)

In early July, my wife said that Y would like to see me, I said I have no intention. Anyhow, Y, accompanied by my brother, my sister in law and her relatives, visited my house at night on 7/11 without notice. A procedure was completed. Feds then could apply for a surveillance warrant on me from the FISA court. That's how Feds plant.

According to their early plan, there was a trip arranged for Y and me from 6/28 to 7/5. If I followed their plan, I think I would have been framed in some case related to DNA. That's from news.

1. Quote, "Manager of police DNA Lab resign

The manager of the San Francisco Police Department's backlogged DNA laboratory has resigned. .....

San Francisco Controller Ben Rosenfield has recommended permanently closing down the crime lab and outsourcing the testing conducted there.

(San Jose Mercury News, 6/24/2010)"

When the Feds planned a framed case, they used to get the people in key posts changed into their own people so fake evidence could go through. In October, 2003, when the Feds planed to frame a case and to murder the victim, they had a regime change in San Jose. Within a month, the police chief and the chief medical examiner were forced to resign. Judges were intimidated.

See "169. Development of Regime change in San Jose Police", "170. Suspends Coroner (10/11)", "171. Extort judge (10/16)".

2. Previously, Feds had push out eye-catching case to justify the importance of the DNA evidence. Ramsey Benet case was referred several times. This time, the victim is Al Gore.

Quote, “Al Gore A "Crazed Sex Poodle?"
Masseuse's claims read like R-rated vice presidential fan fiction
" After fleeing Gore's suite, the woman returned home to discover, a la Lewinsky, "stains on the front of my black slacks." Suspecting that the stains were Gore bodily fluids, the woman made sure not to clean them. "I carefully hung them up and decided to be sure not to launder them until I knew more what to do with what had happened. Just my intuition." While the masseuse hired a civil attorney, "I was not interested in making any money from this case," she told cops. "I did not want to be labeled a gold digger like the women in this situation are often labeled."
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html

See "436. Ramsey Benet case and DNA (9/15/06)", "566. False arrest leads to DNA case (8/24/08)", "579. Jon Benet case again (12/29/08)", "590. Chandra Levy case and Jon Benet case (2/27/09)".

As I always said, whatever they refer – either it’s a celebrity or a famous case, DNA is no other than other evidence. If a corruptive police could plant a gun on victim, he could also plant a DNA. Feds did more, they even change the person who in charge of the DNA lab to their fellow-criminal.

642. Next step, a Chinese spy ring? (8/2/2010)

In #635 and #640, I alleged W.H.W. and C-lady are Chinese agents. Though C-lady once planed to go back to China in June, she stays. Then there is the comedy of the Russian spy case. I think that was used to justify another comedy of Chinese spy ring.

Russian spy case lasted only for eleven days: from 6/28 to 7/9 when US and Russia changed the spies in Europe.

On July 5, there was such news:

8-Year Prison Term in China Spy Case
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: July 4, 2010

BEIJING (AP) — An American geologist detained by China’s state security agents over an oil industry database was sentenced Monday to eight years in prison.
The case of the geologist, Xue Feng, is considered a troubling example of China’s rough and arbitrary justice system.
….
The verdict comes more than six months since the last court hearing and two and a half years after Dr. Xue was detained. The long prosecution and pretrial detention were never explained
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/05/world/asia/05china.html

I could explain it. Chinese court detained Xue feng but had little evidence to give a verdict. When the secret police reached a deal with their American counterparts - to find some "spies" for the coming spy exchange, Xue Feng became a sacrifice.

There was other interesting news related to this case. It's about Asian Carp. For years I noticed this kind of news:

"8/25/2006

A.P.

Peoria, Illinois -

Experts flock together to fight against Asian Carp, Professor Yu suggests the simplest way: Eat them "

In 1970's, Southern fish farms introduced Asian Carp to clean up over-grown plankton and the parasite that threaten other fishes. Environmentalists now fear the carp eat too much plankton to starve other fishes and may hurt people when they leap out the water. They seek to control it by chemical."

"12/3/2009

By Caryn Rousseau and John Flesher, A.P.

Chicago - ... To keep the fish out, Illinois officials planned to dump poison ..... to kill off the carp while the electrical barrier is turned off for maintenance."

"5/7/2010

Epoch Times

(To stop the greedy aggressor spreading to Great Lakes) Authority announces the plan to kill off all the invasive species by poison, netting and electrocution. "

Carp is a popular fish in China. It seems they are all right in the river of southern America. How can they become invasive species in Illinois area? Since the timing of these news reports matches the plot against me, the murder attempt by poison and the shooting of E.M. wave were so frequent for me, and the "Mafia" tone of the news, I think it was intimidation from the Feds.

Then comes this news:

"7/15/2010

By Fong De Chen, Epoch Times

Export to China, the America Asian carp become delicious dish

A company of Illinois plans to net the Asian Carp which invading the river of Illinois, sell them to China."

The news - six days after the spies were sent to the Russia - proves my allegation. Feds alter their plot. They will arrest "spies" and doing an "exchange" deal with China.

643. Foreign agents or foreign support groups? (8/12/2010)

In 1994 when I went to Shanghai, the Feds had secret deal with the Chinese secret police. China sent agents to the US to work for the Feds. Two applied job in B's(my brother in law) company. W.H.W. works as manager of the warehouse. He receives imported goods and pick up the merchandise for the order. L works as deliver man. To this year(2010), the two have worked for 16 years. That's a real long concealment. Feds finally decides to finish this fruitless work. Last October my father passed away. Two months later, B was pronounced having heart trouble. Doctor said that he might have a sudden death. My brother was confirmed having a last phase cancer. (see #625. Feds start to kill (2/15/2010)) L resigned at this time. His 16 years long concealment ended. He went back to Canton to enjoy his retirement. Then why W.H.W. stays? He must do the last plant job. L's leave may force B to do the deliver job. W.H.W. will prepare the merchandise planted with the drugs for him.

In 1994 (or 1995) another two Chinese agents were sent to work in the travel company where my wife works. They are C-lady and G-man.(see #111) G-man is C-lady's brother. C-lady works in that travel company for 16 years now. Like L, two months ago she said she would go back to China, then she changed her mind. I think Feds has altered their plan - to send her back by the "breaking of Chinese spy ring". G-man left years ago. I think he was recruited by the Feds and has more important work to do as a double spy.

G-man came with his family - his wife and his daughter. G-man's daughter is same age as my daughter. I think that's the reason why he was picked up.

My daughter was 6 years' old in 1994. She had three playmates at that time. When I came back from Shanghai in 1995, I found that three playmates were replaced by new one. The old friends of my daughter were all moved away. She had three new friends. The house next to mine had two new family tenants. Each family miraculously had a child with similar age of my daughter. Plus G-man's daughter, my daughter had three new playmates.

Though Feds' work was very efficient, it also gave me a chance to recognize how they work.

1. Change victim's neighbors, colleagues into agents. Let these agents work as close to the target as possible. Even children's playmates were replaced.

2. Pander to targets' habit and taste - Similar age children, speaking same dialect. G-man and C-lady speaks Shanghainese as we do.

3. They work with patience and always with a smiling face because they have purpose. B is a hard employer, W.H.W. and L. still stay for as long as 16 years. Their justification is: "Though B is tough and rude, his heart is kind." B is so pleased that he always boasted that "My employees said I'm a kind boss."

They are Chinese agents planted in B's company and the travel company my wife works. The purpose is not only for surveillance and plant but also for the FISA search warrant. The real target is US citizen. The funny thing is, their job doesn't relate to a bit of spy work because my relatives are all decent US citizens. That's why Feds had created a strange "Russian spy ring" which "The only things missing in more than a decade of operation were actual secrets to send home". That is exactly my case. What evil is the Feds start to kill to cover up their crime when they decide to close the case.

Back