Ryan Industries or Fontaine Futuristics? *SPOILER THREAD*

Ryan Industries or Fontaine Futuristics?

• Ryan Industries

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Fontaine Futuristics

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • None. I wouldn't buy the products of either as I think they both are douchebags.

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

Saturos

Reaction score
I personally don't like the CEOs of neither company as I think both of them are assholes. From a business standpoint though, which one would you rather side with in the revolution?

Also, I got an achievement for ousting Ryan. It was the "Andrew Ryan defeated" achievement. LOL, like he was a game boss or something. All that happened was that the hero automatically bludgeons him to death with a golf club. Guess Ryan should've stuck with "steel and fire" and not "will and intelligence" cause he surely couldn't "will" and outwit the hero to death. Was definately cool, but I expected much more resistance from Ryan, like some sort of super mutated splicer freak (a.l.a Resident Evil style mutant)

No, you got that with Fontaine instead.

BTW, I'd side with Ryan, he's got more business sense, he created Rapture after all, in secrecy I might add. Fontaine is pretty much just a gangster who has a bit of power because of the people he killed. He is manipulative, but not as much as Ryan is (who was winning before the player shows up, but then again, he may have showed mercy because you play as his son).

super mutated dude.

He was so pissed.

Then I ****ed him.

Up.

The ass.

Aww.. What the ****.

Did I just ruin the game for you?

Aww.. What the ****.

Did I just ruin the game for you?
Nah, don't worry bout it. I'll just pretend you didn't say anything. Besides, I did say in the title it was a spoiler thread right? ;)

I'll come back to this thread in a little while after I've finished. I just posted this thread early because this sub-forum is a little slow nowadays.

P.S. Try to lure some Bioshock fans here (that still cares) for me will you Dog--? :)

Hmmm...fontaine futurisitics is a much cooler name, but Ryan is himself way more awesome.

I'm going for Ryan.

If you work with Ryan, you'll end up either dying by the mad splicers or be Ryan yourself from doing something considered parasitic. If you work for Fontaine, you'll have a whole variety of deaths. I'd much rather work alongside Tenenbaum, so I'd be one of the few fukin' survivors in the whole city.:D

Fontaine was justified in what he did against Ryan, but he went a little power crazy and turned out destroying himself.
Therefore, I would've taken my chances in Cold War America.

Ryan, he was an asshole, but I can relate to him so much more than Fontaine. Ryan had a vision, he was an artist and a visionary, he wanted to create, to show what humanity is capable of. I admire that so much more than a gangster.

Though I still love Fontaine, I always like villains that trick large groups of people into believing what they are doing is just and moral. IE: The Emperor, Dr. Breen, etc.

That sorta doesn't make sense that Ryan was an artist. He just had some random people follow him into the ocean and, by making plasmids and tonics, turned them on each other. Fontaine wanted to stop the turning on each other. So by doing that, I think that he isn't really an evil person.

That sorta doesn't make sense that Ryan was an artist. He just had some random people follow him into the ocean and, by making plasmids and tonics, turned them on each other. Fontaine wanted to stop the turning on each other. So by doing that, I think that he isn't really an evil person.

.... No, Fontaine was the one who helped push the final buttons to turn everyone against each other and make them all insane.
Ryan didn't make plasmids or tonics, in fact, when they were reporting to him on the research and discovery of the plasmids, Adam, etc, he wasn't interested at all, he was only interested in the city. And if these plasmids made his city money, then whatever worked worked.

Ryan, not an artist? "Just had some random people follow him into the sea", hmm, how does one do that? "Hey guys, follow me into the sea!"

No, he had a vision, Rapture, he had people construct it for him the way he envisioned it, he's a director, a visionary, and much like an artist, even if he is a snobbish one at that.

I remember after beating it the first time how you turn old and shiz and I thought it was an adverse effect by so much plasmid use. But the 2nd time through I learned how you were just 2 yrs old in the first place.

I would go with Trioptimum.

Military
Science
Consumer!

I will go with Ryan,
I like him,
Fontaine is a two faced ****tard

Yes, lets revive a year old thread for something stupid no one will click and that will get erased and the thread closed.

Nice.

Back