Saint's Row Thread! :) (bits of spoilers)

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
Please tell me if this is already been done, I searched.

It's such an aweshome game! Its GTA next-gen, a few lil bugs ive found though. Sirens not sounding right when you tap left stick, dissapearing freeways if you go too fast (only for a second).
But its going to be the new GTA, especially with all the customizing features. Probobly the BEST part is the gangs! If they make a second one, I hope they would let you choose what gang to start in. That = Replay Value.

(SPOILERS ALERTZ!!!)

The game uses a silent protagonist(eh?) character as you. You NEVER talk, its amazing they even know you are listening when they call you, you only use head gestures and hand gestures. In the last mission of the VK branch, When you are in the elevator, Johnny Gat (friend) says Im gonna skull-f*** that bi***... silence for a few seconds. out of the blue, the FREAKING blue, your cahracter says "Better watch out for herpes." Gat is all WTF?!!?!?! THIS GUY IS TALKING? It was freaking hilarious I couldnt believe it, I was cracking up when I saw myself in the game talk, when I hadnt talked for the entire rest of the game. It was. Amazing.
I even replayed it too make sure it was right.

Heh, nice. The whole silent main character thing was so overdue for some good piss-taking.

Yeah. What'd he say in Clerks again?

Haha, yeah I laughed when I heard him talk for the first time. Really didnt expect it :D

Aha doesnt that just destroy your image of your own character youve created and played? I mean come on, you have this whole 'fantasy' character where you think he's all gangsta and tough, then when he talks surely that is destroyed because the game MADE him talk? Did you want him to talk? Cool if you did, but if you didnt, it stuffs it up eh?

That aside, GTA is pance compared to this game. Mow down pimps on the street for cash. Explosions look awesome! Too much to do. GTA can eat me!!! :p

Aha doesnt that just destroy your image of your own character youve created and played? I mean come on, you have this whole 'fantasy' character where you think he's all gangsta and tough, then when he talks surely that is destroyed because the game MADE him talk? Did you want him to talk? Cool if you did, but if you didnt, it stuffs it up eh?
It's Saints Row. I DARE you to try and take your character seriously in that game.

I take my character seriously... ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME FOR MY PROBLEMS? -cry-... but dude, I love it when they do soemthing so unexpected and they HAVE to make it a surprise, that they didnt even put it in the strategy guide. "And then a cinematic plays." Is all it said where it should be, and a picture of them in the elevator.

I jsut finished it. ;D, very asplosive ending.

I've already said this countless times, but the game's brilliant. Stillwater's crammed with so much stuff to do, and the customisation aspects of the game never get old - cars, clothes, appearance. So unique.

Agreed. Saint's Row is a great game. It's taken the best bits of GTA 2 and 3 and improved on the rest.

*sigh*

I walked into a game's shop yesterday and browsed the shelves. Sitting on the shelves there was Dead Rising, Just Cause and Saint's Row. All in the same row. Then I walked along a bit further and saw a 360 deal with those three games included. I looked in my wallet and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw I couldn't afford it. If I'd had the money I would have been a darn slight poorer today.

You youngne's and your bundles. I bought this 360 15 years ago and had to walk 15 miles with no clothes. And we didnt even have any good games. Cept' Call of Duty 2.

pah! I had to build my 360 out of wood and hammered in each nail with my eye.

Did I mention it was winter? And that I only had 1.50 dollars?

I had to defeat the entire Turkish army with my trusty fruitpeeler just to get the damn shop. And then I noticed that I didn't have enough cash D:

Jesus, beer. Did you have to fight the Turkish Army with Reinforcements just to go make some with your trusty fruitpeeler? :D

Back