Sam & Max: Season 2 + Couple More New Games to Steam

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Sam & Max: Season 2 has made it's way over to Steam. The complete Season 2 set is available for $34.99, and the Season 1 and 2 complete sets are available in a collection for $59.99. To celebrate the launch of Season 2, all of Telltale's Sam & Max episodes are available for 10% of their regular price during for the first week of Season 2's availability on Steam.[br] Also Assassins Creed this weekend will be offered at a 20% discounted price. And the new games on Steam today include:
  • Iron Man (Sega)
  • Soldier of Fortune: Payback (Activision)
  • Monster Jam (Activision)
  • History Channel: Battle for the Pacific (Activision)
  • Cabela's Trophy Bucks (Activision)

Iron Man - whoever buys this should be shot...I hate to see a game like this on steam :/

Assassins Creed? I might consider purchasing. I don't know why.

Not entirely sure what Iron Man's doing on there...

Seems like Valve is lowering down to the point where they're are in fact money hungry.

Seems like Valve is lowering down to the point where they're are in fact money hungry.

How are they "money hungry"? They developed Steam for this very purpose; online distribution. You need money to make games in case you didn't know.

You're clueless. Valve's not responsible for pricing of non-Valve games on Steam.

Assassins Creed? I might consider purchasing. I don't know why.

Not entirely sure what Iron Man's doing on there...

You could... But it's not available outside of the US... :|

Jesus Christ. Every time a damn crappy (ie, a game that fanboys don't like) game is released on Steam people (fanboys) bitch about Valve being greedy. STEAM IS NOT JUST FOR YOU AND THE GAMES YOU LIKE.

Back