Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
gogoogogogog
Smoked%20Sausage.jpg

bacon.jpg

Bacon.

Why isn't this a poll?

And why aren't those sausages cooked?

Edit: Ok, strange, polling turned on after I refreshed the page.

Edit #2: Ahhh, I see.

Obviously bacon, you foolish took.

Smoked Sausages. It's a poll now. Must've posted the thread before I got finished making the poll. VOTE NAOWL>

It's a good thing you put those pictures there because I had no idea what this thread was about at first.

Sausage FTL

Bacon is going to win this thread soooo hard

Why must you make me choose?

Sausage is the better breakfast food.

Bacon goes good with lots of things; bacon on sandwiches, bacon bits with potatoes, etc.

I cannot participate in this poll. I will not choose.

You must! It is your right as a hl2netter to vote in the polls!
How do you people eat bacon? It makes me sick. :|

And sausage doesn't? I think a little "Yes, Minister" would go well here, if they had only uploaded the skit on Youtube.

I believe the phrase was "emulsified high-fat offal tube".

You must! It is your right as a hl2netter to vote in the polls!
HAHAHAHA! You actually believe that you guys have rights?

Although, you were correct in a way, he's staff so he has rights.

I feel it's pertinent to mention that although I voted for bacon and definitely love it more than sausage, I still really like sausage.

edit: Only lefts at Halflife2.net!

*Nods*

As staff I also have the right to completely disregard my rights, or right my lefts, or rewrite my rights. I can also right my wrongs, but not wrong my rights, because that's completely right--er, wrong.

Edit: And I still love them both and will not choose. I'm thinking of McDonald's sausage patties right now, and those little bacon bits you can put on a turkey sub, and I can't pick between that, man.

Damn you and your charismatic wordplay! I'll consider that my mental beating.

Edit: And no Falafel option for the vegetarians? That stuff tastes surprisingly good. Though I don't exactly want to turn this into another tofu thread.

??? i want breakfast
i think i'll go to ihop and hang with all the drunks...it's close to "i'm drunk and hungry!" time

??? i want breakfast
i think i'll go to ihop and hang with all the drunks...it's close to "i'm drunk and hungry!" time

rofl, that's quite true

I prefer waffle house for my late-night breakfast needs

I like my sausage to be wrapped in bacon with a warm buttery croissant enveloping it all.

The look on that poor bacon's face is priceless. 9/10

Thank you for rating my ms paint doodle and/or sense of humor.

:p

Hmm, I feel torn. So all I'm going to say is this - If it's English sausage, Bacon wins. Damn they serve some nasty stuff over there. In London, anyways.
Check it out:
DSC01096-thumbnail.jpg

God damn it, now I'm hungry! :(

For some reason, I want to eat those eggs.

so do I, they look rather delicious

Sausage patties are ftw imo.

23041085.jpg

****ing WANT!

If it were sausage links though, I'd vote bacons. So I dont know which way to vote.

You don't have to choose people. Anybody who doesn't find these appealing needs to be shot. And then turned into sausage and wrapped in bacon.

1000037777119496757e3d1vg3.jpg

Bacon's crunchy and greasy goodness all the way. Nothing starts off the day like a plate of high cholesterol.:)

Burnt and mutilated penises != sausages

Those aren't burnt. They're lightly charbroiled.

Sure it may be carcinogenic but delicious nonetheless. As long as it's not too excessive.

That type of sausage is one of my favorite breakfast sausages!

For evening sausage it has to be a good bratwurst sausage.

bratwurst23db8c41wy3.jpg

Weisswurst scares me though.
weissw_uv.jpg

:(

Cheddarwursts on the other hand...nom nom nom.

oh god, that...wurst and the first pic on this page. I've seen them in public bathrooms.

Back