Scanner Piñata Photo!

What they need is a "Piñata cam"

Anyone remember the webcam at Epic (I think in CliffyB's office) that they would scrawl messages on paper and put in front of it when Ut2003 was close to being done? Man I think we crashed that server MANY times with thousands trying to get a glimpse of it.

Valve needs to put a web cam on that sucker and when the crowbar flies...we'll know. :)

SLI_Fallen said:
Anyone remember the webcam at Epic (I think in CliffyB's office) that they would scrawl messages on paper and put in front of it when Ut2003 was close to being done? Man I think we crashed that server MANY times with thousands trying to get a glimpse of it.

Valve needs to put a web cam on that sucker and when the crowbar flies...we'll know. :)

That is a great idea!

Whenever I look at the pinata picture it looks like Gabe and that guy are beating the crap out of the Jack n the Box mascott.

is that gabe in that pic? did he lose weight? or is that an old pic?

I am just now realizeing that a "scanner piñata" is not an actual RL scanner with it's eletronic insides torn out and candy put in, but a floating HL2 scanner thingy. On an unrelated note, I have also just found the photo of the scanner piñata on the front page. I always thought it was a type of banner, linking to another website, but never felt like clicking it till now.

Stupid me.

Gordon's Beard said:
Half-LifePinata2.jpg

I hear another rumor that if you rub his belly, you'll get good luck!

the first thing that came to mind when I saw that pic was:

"shoulda used preperation H"

I liked how Gabe told the "Half-Life: behind the scenes" guys he'd almost been hit a moment after that picture was taken.

Back