Underwear

• Boxers

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • Briefs

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Pesmerga

Reaction score
So I'm sitting here thinking about going to bed. But then I realize that I'm not wearing any clothes.

snapcx1.jpg

So, boxers or briefs?

You decide.

nothing?

Jesus ****ing christ, do you really have to ask?

boxers, but don't cover your manhood, cover your donkey face.

Sarcastic mister know it, all, close my eyes and I'll kiss yo...

Never mind that. Naked though, seriously.

Sleeping naked is excellent. If you don't want to do that though wear boxers.

Or just take a knife to it. Problem solved.

Boxers. My scrotum is too big for briefs. If I don't have any clean drahs, then I free-ball.:cheese: I try not to let it get to that point though. Oh wait.
Or just take a knife to it. Problem solved.
WTF?!

this thread doesn't only sound gay, it is gay

this thread doesn't only sound gay, it is gay
Minus some kudo points to the thread starter in that case. I think he's gonna lose all respect here now.:) BTW: Any homophobic tendencies experienced in this thread might be an indicator of one's own sexual insecurities, so it would be wise not to go around saying how gay this thread is. I know I'm not gay so this sort of thing doesn't bother me.:p Not sure about you other guys though. I don't know any of you.:p Same goes for Pesmerga, but the title of the thread does look suspicious in any case. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if the mods lock this thread for obvious reasons.

Boxers. My scrotum is too big for briefs. If I don't have any clean drahs, then I free-ball.:cheese: I try not to let it get to that point though. Oh wait.
WTF?!

What? It's a reasonable suggestion. A rather unattractive part of the male anatomy gets removed and no pants need be worn . It's win / win

Minus some kudo points to the thread starter in that case. I think he's gonna lose all respect here now.:) BTW: Any homophobic tendencies experienced in this thread might be an indicator of one's own sexual insecurities. I know I'm not gay so this sort of thing doesn't bother me.:p Not sure about you other guys though. I don't know any of you.:p Same goes for Pesmerga as the title of the thread does look suspicious. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if the mods lock this thread for obvious reasons.

I like huge & slippery dick all up in my asshole.

I like it when the dick is so long and stiff that I can feel it moving my shit further up my sphincter.

I like it when the dick is so long and stiff that I can feel it moving my shit further up my sphincter.
Glad you like packed fudge.:thumbs: At least your honest.

Suddenly realizing you are not wearing any clothes is the first sign of insanity.

lol u r gay i am gay too subkonshusly?

You look quite fit, so I'm saying naked.

Glad you like packed fudge.:thumbs: At least your honest.

Wow....

You're a bigger noob here than I thought.

Don't worry, you'll learn to like dick in the ass just as much as I do. Just give it time.

What is with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Reference in the title? And also, who in the right mind would sleep without any clothes.

What is with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Reference in the title? And also, who in the right mind would sleep without any clothes.
Like fire retardant PJ's would actually work in case of a fire.:dozey:

I managed to read all the posts up to this one without vomiting.

I dont think I can make it any further in the thread.

/vomit

This thread scares me. Where has sanity gone?

peshydo1.jpg

Let's laugh at the funny. Ahahahahaha hahaha hahahaha....

:|

I need to go to bed.

Wtf naked. I don't like my balls being all over the place.

Briefs ftw.

And i can't believe we have posts in this topic.

I was hoping to see some scar tissue :(

Also, nekkid is ok, but boxers ftw!

I would like to sleep naked one day.

Perhaps when nobody is in the house.

I slept naked once, feels really weird.

Boxers. Always.

And i dont get why people sleep in pyjamas. I have a fan on every night, dont wear a shirt, just boxers and a duvet. Even in winter :S

why the **** do you feel the need to post that picture?

Look, if you want to make an exhibition of yourself, go on xtube. I come here for the topical witty banter, not to see you getting your kit off.

And that goes for the rest of you, too.

PS. Boxers :thumbs:

Drunk or high? :\
This thread is nearly as 'tarded as one of my posts when I'm slaughtered.

On topic, sleep nekkid once in a while, sometimes refreshing. :p

Worse: bored

If I were either of those I'd be with company. NEVER DRINK ALONE, KIDS, unless you're depressed! Then bottoms up!

I wholeheartedly agree.
I really need to cut down on my alcohol intake and marijuana usage, it's getting ridiculous when I get high and drunk nearly every night for no reason.

edit: Except for Fridays!!! :D

Why is it that whenever I get nekkid, people swoon, but you all bitch as Pes when he takes his top off?

-Angry Lawyer

Why is it that whenever I get nekkid, people swoon, but you all bitch as Pes when he takes his top off?

-Angry Lawyer

The more surface area of skin that is exposed to air, the more sexy pheramones you give off.

Back