Scary body problems

Reaction score
anyone else had a scary medical thing happen to them recently?

right now mine is i'm bleeding when i poo, and only when i poo. not leaking out all day so i'm not sure if i need the doctor or if it'll heal up on it's own.

Jeusssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

just holy ****

Blood in the stool is not that uncommon, and it's not necessarily something severe, but you gotta go to the doctor.

too much butt sex

or your stomach lining is melting

rectum cancer;
or just some unwanted augment tissues.
Go and see a doctor immediately

Last winter I had severe nausea/vertigo, from an inner ear infection.

Funny fact: The symptoms started while watching the movie "Vertigo".

Sometimes I can't wake up.

Truly frightening. Not sure if medical problem, but still.

Sometimes i get insane anus pains (not trolling). Its like someone stabs me with a huge knife, and i literally jump up in the air a little bit. If im walking i have to stop for a few seconds and pretend im thinking really hard or sending a txt on my cell.

had it ever since i was a little kid :O Dont know what it is, dont want to know.

right now mine is i'm bleeding when i poo, and only when i poo. not leaking out all day so i'm not sure if i need the doctor or if it'll heal up on it's own.

in all likelihood you're delaying taking a shit and when you finally do crap it's huge and stretches your large intestine, causing it to bleed.

or you neglected to tell us you have large dicks being rammed up there.

If you're shitting blood go see a damn doctor. Not only could it be a sign of a serious problem (though not necessarily) but if you have an open wound with your shit scraping along it then theres a high chance of getting an ass infection.

Worst thing I ever had was my head not acclimating to air pressure while flying. It was fine on the ascent, but when we started descending to land it never adjusted. I kept trying to "pop my ears" by yawning and stuff but it wouldnt go. By the time we landed there was immense pain from the pressure in my head and everything sounded muffled like I was wearing earplugs or something. Shit hurt like a migraine for a week straight before I finally equalized.

Sometimes i get insane anus pains (not trolling). Its like someone stabs me with a huge knife, and i literally jump up in the air a little bit. If im walking i have to stop for a few seconds and pretend im thinking really hard or sending a txt on my cell.

had it ever since i was a little kid :O Dont know what it is, dont want to know.

Yeah, I get this too. It's excruciating for like a second or two, and then everything is completely fine.

Raped by the invisble man. Where will he strike next?

Worst thing I ever had was my head not acclimating to air pressure while flying. It was fine on the ascent, but when we started descending to land it never adjusted. I kept trying to "pop my ears" by yawning and stuff but it wouldnt go. By the time we landed there was immense pain from the pressure in my head and everything sounded muffled like I was wearing earplugs or something. Shit hurt like a migraine for a week straight before I finally equalized.

Same thing happened to me except I woke up the following morning with blood all over my pillow. On the way to the doctor it suddenly equalized and I was fine. Since then I've always chewed gum on planes.

whose dr neville, pal? anyway im serious you are probably just really backed up...also have you been chewing on glass or cutlery lately?

Had a similar airplane air pressure problem once. It felt as if my entire cranium was imploding and shattering. It wasnt my brain that hurt, but the actual bones.

OP doesn't know about bleeding when pooping until he checks out my sig.

God damn it. I couldn't help myself. I clicked it again. WHAT THE **** PITZ

lol I clicked too, it was my first time. i laughed then i slowly frowned

I have been trying to forget. But I guess I never will.

Don't worry guys, embrace it. The faster you learn to love it, the faster you will understand true love.

Imageshack is evidently never taking that image down.

Looks like some sort of, wheat puffs in there... Close?

yeah, you probably just have a slight tearing in your anus. if you eat more fibre and drink more water, your shits will be more pleasant

I too, get stabbing anus pains.

The **** did I just say.

I also got horrible pain in my ears on descent, got better after 2 days or so though.

Is it bright red blood, or dark red blood? The latter is a sign of a serious condition, the former is probably just a tear hemorrhoids.

Me too. It rarely happens though. I think it's something related to digestion/gas. Seems a lot of us have this problem too.

When I was 14, I had a zit the size of marble under my jaw, something like this.

r7_carbuncle.jpg

it stayed there for nearly 4 months, when it finally had a head to bust, black puss came out for 10 mins, after a long clean up time, a few days pasted and then it grew to the same size again, i busted once more, and i felt something lumpy, there was a large busted sack in the zit, I had to use a pair of tweezers to pull it out, but in the procress, I ripped my skin bout half a CM, worst pain i was ever in.

The only moderately scary thing happening to me lately, other than the lump in my neck I've posted numerous times about... is yesterday I had a really severe case of dry heaving come on suddenly. I literally went from feeling fine, playing a game with Vegeta, and then I had to rush to the bathroom to throw up six to eight times without anything coming out. I had eaten enough food and had enough water that day too, so I don't know what was up.

Never experienced anything like that in my life, other than the first day I donated plasma, but that was understandable and I felt really nauseous for a little bit beforehand.

Should have seen a doctor about that.

me being the pussy i am would have in that situation ran off to the doctor saying "Hey man I am bleeding from my asshole."

Are you properly hydrated

Sometimes when I have to go, a sharp pain follows

my dick itched for a few days and a slight rash developed, thought i was dying, went to the doctor, showed her my penor, she gave me a cream, it disappeared, my life went back to normal.

Edit: Oh and the anal pains can be from not drinking enough fluids. Try drinking more, ga- guys. :p

Back