scary movie 3 good or bad?

Saw the trailer, looks genuinely funny.

The 1st one was alright, the 2nd one sucked!!

I still like Ghostface's expressions. Especially when he's on dope.

"Waaaaaaaazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!"

Heh heh, the "special" guy, whatsisname, Dooby, I think, HE was a laugh riot.

i think that the second movie was just as good as the first one if it wasnet even better...
"Take my hand!!"
"NOO!!"
"Take my STRONG hand"
"Ahhhhh...."

scary movie 3 is about 14 times better than the first scary movie....its done by the awesomely brilliant david zucker....which is why its extremely stupid

Originally posted by The Terminator
It has too many cheap laughs. Not really that funny. I wouldnt reccommend it.
haha thats funny too me, since thats exactly what my friend said. I havent seen it yet though.

He prolly said it cause its true. Too true. It had some funny gags but over all I feel it was the worst one yet.

They had a bigger budget this time around due to the popularity of the previous movies and they spent it all on camieos(sp?) of popular actors. They shouldve put to money to good use in some writers/script. Not worth the money, just wait till it comes out on dvd.

I saw it, but I had to buy a ticket for School of Rock instead and sneaked in Scary Movie 3.
On the T.V. ads, it said PG-13, I'm 13.
But then, when we went to buy the tickets.
The employee said it's 14A.
;(
It was pretty good, but I think I've seen better.

What the hell is 14A?

Oh, and you shoul've just stayed in school of rock, since it was better.

yea I thought it was too funny, like the 2nd I couldnt stop laughing..... that quote of the strong hand made me piss my pants again!

..I didnt like it at all...

when they went down to a PG13 rating...

They made sure they did nothing "Funny" really.. i mean it was all just a middle-school laughs... thats about it.. some ok parts but not worth it... wait till its in the store selling DVDs for a buck.

So, you're saying a movie can't be funny unless it's R and all the funny parts are sex-related?

Atleast, that's what I got from your statement..

Back