Screen shot of your desktop

Originally posted by Solidarnosi
What program are you guys using to get real-time stats on your desktop? I'd like to try that...

Its no program. Just press "print screen" on the keyboard. Now simply go into MS paint or something similiar and paste it there.

Originally posted by Sgt.Igneri
Its no program. Just press "print screen" on the keyboard. Now simply go into MS paint or something similiar and paste it there.
I think Solidarnosi means the actual computer specifications on some of their desktops... such as memory and graphics card information, how long it's been on, etc...

here :cheers:

desk1234.jpg

3648x1536 goodness (would be 4096x1536 if I could afford another Viewsonic p225fb ;():

desktop.jpg

I just reinstalled winxp.. but anyway, here is a ss of my current desktop.

zooldesktop.jpg

It's 1600*1200, pretty large image :/

Originally posted by zool
It's 1600*1200, pretty large image :/ [/B]

not as big as SFOG Maverick's ;)
gezus i wanna steal his monitors ;x

the pic of mine is too big? anyway to change that? Its JPEG too

thanks but my lack of a decent print-screen program caused it

:( i want a super computer setup... I KNOW i'll just steal my friend's monitors and hook them up to mine, mwahahaha, i'll be unstoppable!!! how the hell do you set something like that up anyways?

Originally posted by Kyle2
:( i want a super computer setup... I KNOW i'll just steal my friend's monitors and hook them up to mine, mwahahaha, i'll be unstoppable!!! how the hell do you set something like that up anyways?

For my setup i use a Radeon 9500 Pro with its dual output for the two right most monitors. the laptop is connected to the left most monitor.

To allow me to use all of them as if they were one machine i use a wee 400K peice of software that lets you move the mouse from one screen to the other over a network connection. Realy handy :)

Someone have asked wich program I use for the realtime stats: Samurize, Motherboard Monitor, (Tray, bar, taskbar: SharpE)

Originally posted by Ti133700N
Someone have asked wich program I use for the realtime stats: Samurize, Motherboard Monitor, (Tray, bar, taskbar: SharpE)

wtf is this, i installed it and now i have to reboot? who the hell turns off their computer?

Originally posted by AH_Viper
For my setup i use a Radeon 9500 Pro with its dual output for the two right most monitors. the laptop is connected to the left most monitor.

To allow me to use all of them as if they were one machine i use a wee 400K peice of software that lets you move the mouse from one screen to the other over a network connection. Realy handy :)
Do you mind telling me what is is? I've heard about a program that allows you to play MS Flight Sim over a network using multiple monitors, but it doesn't render AI, scenery, etc. ;(

Back