Screw the gravity gun.... give me fire!

aeroripper

Tank
Reaction score
New weapon: Setting stuff on fire :-P

Type this in your config.cfg (in the hl2\cfg folder) or in the console while playing halflife2.... if in your config it will run everytime you start half-life 2

bind "p" "ent_setname burn; wait; ent_fire burn ignite"

so everytime you hit the P key while pointing at a npc like a human or enemy they wll set ablaze! (Also got it to work on buggy, crane etc...)... you can replace the p with whatever key you want to use

also some more fun by making a seagull appear everytime you set someone on fire:

bind "p" "ent_setname burngull; wait; ent_fire burngull ignite; wait; npc_create npc_seagull"

also if you just point on the ground to spawn one then as its flying away set it on fire ... hours of entertainment :flame: :flame: :flame:

Didn't they have a fire system worked out where wood would actually burn? I remember seeing the combine mg launching fire grenades (binks). Also there was a house in the leak where (gasstation at coast methinks) where the whole house would be set ablaze by sparks while you were still in it and you had to escape through the bathroom window. why did they take it out?

jimbones said:
Didn't they have a fire system worked out where wood would actually burn? I remember seeing the combine mg launching fire grenades (binks). Also there was a house in the leak where (gasstation at coast methinks) where the whole house would be set ablaze by sparks while you were still in it and you had to escape through the bathroom window. why did they take it out?
Just to piss you off.

jimbones said:

Oh yeah i remember that, it was awesome! I am talking about the now part of taking out the supports o fthe APC, which is hooked up to the gate, which unlocked it ETC

In the beta, it was a simple switch in the house, after switching it, the house would set on fire, both exits were covered in fire, and to escape, you had to break open some glass in the bathroom, hop onto the toilet and get out because the 2 doors were covered in flames

I think its way better than the APC "puzzle"

wow, thats really cool.. I've been setting combine on fire & watchin them run.. feel the joy! LOL

This is toomuch fun. I'm lighting anything and EVERYTHING on fire.

Check out these pics :D
Nothing special, just look awesome.

-Alix

Attachments

• ThaG!.jpg
    ThaG!.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 623
  • CryingBurn.jpg
    CryingBurn.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 616
  • OmgMahTv!.jpg
    OmgMahTv!.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 612
'ent_fire * ignite' sets all npcs on fire, but unfortunatly nothing else.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Truly, dude. In the words of Bad^Hat...

Whoa, I got quoted quoting someone. That shit is wack.

brb gotta try this...

Lol Neat going to try once i get home.

That is really quite disturbing.

Interestingly, Alyx is the only character who won't die.

I have to say though. When the combine get light on fire. Its a laugh riot.

-Alix

You can use it on other things... i know it doesn't work on boxes or barrels though... i got it to work on the magnet crane thing on coast and some cars it can... i lit my buggy on fire while i was in it getting carried down to the ground in the first coast level :-P

No she won't. She's like a roach, you can only kill her with microwaves.

if you point the crosshair straight down, you can set yourself on fire~~~~

GeorgeWLucas said:
Ha! Take that Kleiner!

Awwww, poor dr Kleiner, what did he ever do to you? On the upside, since he is not alive to open the door to the next room, you are now trapped alone in a room with Alyx.... What can you two think of doing with all of the time on your hands? ;)

Back