SDK Face Poser and Model Viewer still dont work for me.

Assassin X

Reaction score
Ever since i got HL2 (day it came out) i cant the Model Viewer or Face Poser to work. I can get the Hammer Editor to work though.

I start Face Poser up and i see th eprogram and thne it crashes and i get the Windows Error box and then it crashes to desktop. With the Model Viewer if i start it up i see a white box(the program) then a windows error box and it crashes to desktop. Ive uninstalled SDK and reinstalled it ive tried alot of suggestions but nothing helps.

Now when the HL2 Leak was out the Model Viewer worked just fine for me. Since then i havent changed a single thing on my pc so i dont know why these thing dont work now.

PLEASE someone help me i dont know what else to do! ANd valve doesnt support it!

I have the same problem and i dont know how to fix it

Personally i hate valve. I pay for this game then the day it comes out i download it over Steam and of course that doesnt work out right and months later i still cant get their dumb SDK to work and they quote "Dont provide tech support for SDK".

I payed for this stupid thing and you cant help me! :flame:

You paid for the game. The SDK is free.

Moved to the correct forum as this obviously has nothing to do with Half-Life 2.

Back