Secret Half Life 2 Official Tricky Puzzle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thousand insults are spurring from my lips......but i'll save you the annoyance

!!! THIS IS HUGE GUYS! LOOK WHAT HE HAS FOUND!!!

-merc

Who are these people?!? They register to tell us news that originated from this very site.

Unforgivable!! Go fourth and propagate.

Mr-Fusion said:
Who are these people?!? They register to tell us news that originated from this very site.

Unforgivable!! Go fourth and propagate.

i swear dude there's been like an excess amount of them these few weeks, what's up with the nubs?

We were all a noob at some time or other...I only recently found out about that little test thingy...but then again its been awhile since a checked on HL2 news.

lol, I love it when news boomerangs :p

edit: also, you would think that "Hello halflife2.net..." would have rung a bell :)

there is a second quiz on the page try to figure it out. I am just showingyou stuff, and It nthing big its a little cool easter egg geesh take it easy

Man, this guy is on top of things. Take a look at his amazingly insightful contribution to the Valve Info Only thread. Makes me wonder why I ever stopped posting here.

Gronoken said:
there is a second quiz on the page try to figure it out. I am just showingyou stuff, and It nthing big its a little cool easter egg geesh take it easy

If you werent such a new user, you would know that we were the ones that found this + password, and have completed the "riddle". Look at the sourcecode.

The thing is that the halflife2.net community discovered that. That's why it says "Hello halflife2.net" LOL

Six Three said:
If you werent such a new user, you would know that we were the ones that found this + password, and have completed the "riddle". Look at the sourcecode.

what source code?

There's a huge thread on this, and how it was found.

But i don't blame you for not reading the whole thing, being 30 some pages.
but about 20 in you should have the full story : )

yea seriously, i can never login to that, and i have gone from like 6 different links (same URL, just different links)

wheres that guy that became a cult hit with the stupid website and spoke shitty english...

Cheetarah654 said:
wheres that guy that became a cult hit with the stupid website and spoke shitty english...

LMAO! SUPERTROOPER!!!! i miss him :(

*edit* could you fiz my computations!

Oh, hello there AnError, didn't know that was you :)

Gronoken said:
what source code?

Right Click in I.E and select 'View Source' and it'll show you an ASCII pic of Gordon.

Gronken, dont start so many new threads, especially when there no new info in them.

Heh just read the first 27 (!) pages of the thread where they found all this out...funny stuff. Some people were going stir crazy trying to figure it out.

DAMMIT! I saw the new thread and thought someone had figured out the second bit of the riddle :frown: . This is OLD OLD OLD news, dude, if you wanna propogate this news on the web to new people- you shouldn't bother telling the people who found the damn thing! :bounce:

wow.. this guy is on a roll with thread making...hmm im taking bets on how soon hes gonna create another thread regarding something we already know.

any takers? :|
mods? please.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back