secret on half-life2.com

Yes, several months ago.

Nova
Prospekt

Then type Barnacle into the box.

just found out: when you reach the box, go to View---> source, where you've got file, edit, favourites etc....

Maximise the window and it's alyx!

i've never heard about this...

do you just leave your pointer over a pic for ages? or do you have to leave it over the Zoom + icon? and how long do you have to leave it for exactly?

Speedkills said:
i've never heard about this...

do you just leave your pointer over a pic for ages? or do you have to leave it over the Zoom + icon? and how long do you have to leave it for exactly?
just move your mouse over =]

This was like half a year ago lol. To funny.

dan_brew said:
just found out: when you reach the box, go to View---> source, where you've got file, edit, favourites etc....

Maximise the window and it's alyx!

Umm... what?

Please let this thread die before the flamers get their hands on it! Oh my oh my! <runs for cover>

If you start flaming this post then ur a ****ing idiot to be honest. Some of us haven't been hardcore HL2 nerds for as long as other people.

Anyway I finally managed to do it, not that impressed to be honest :(

In reply to Hade, when you get to the box where you have to type "barnacle", on IE go to the "view" menu, then click "source" and you get the html in notepad. There's a huge ascii pic of Alyx for some reason.

This is so old, the dinosaurs helped work this out. Use the search tool on 'the tests' devised by valve to waste our time while we waited for HL2. The first one, we got g man telling us we are very clever...duh. and the second had the drawing of gordon and the barnacle. The search to solve these tests was massive, those were the good days ;(

If you start flaming this post then ur a ****ing idiot to be honest. Some of us haven't been hardcore HL2 nerds for as long as other people.
It doesn't help the situation to flame about flaming. :thumbs:

Back