/secret/thumbnails/lambda.gif

FireGiver

Reaction score
Has anyone already seen this and know what it is?
http://www.half-life2.com/media.html
look at the last image in screen shots and on mouse over it gives you a "/secret/thumbnails/lambda.gif" when you click on it you have to log in. I tried my steam account but noooooo. whats up with this huh?

if you look at the java code as well you see where the coder has commented out some stuff.
<!-- tr>
<td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td>
<td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td valign="top" align="left">/secret/thumbnails/lambda.jpg[/url]</td>
</tr -->

omg that is so old ..... its be beaten to death already ... USE THE SEARCH BUTTONNNNN

arrrgh sorry! newb shame! :bonce: and how about that a search reveals nothing. I guess once again because its not new to everyone I will learn nothing. Can anyone else be more helpful?

hmm why are the antlions different in color... and i did never see some of those people in white.. am I missing something here?

sigh

Slik said:
hmm why are the antlions different in color... and i did never see some of those people in white.. am I missing something here?
Huh? nevermind if we are all going to stop making sense then I will simply drop the subject. If anyone has actually already investigated this then great show me the link.

Slik said:

Old Ant lion model and old Resistance fighters model.

Back