See if you can recognise this song

Completely lost me. Never heard of either.

It's the Pulp Fiction music.
Yes, because Tarantino wrote Misirlou himself. That's like saying 'Eye of the Tiger' is the Rocky song. :rolleyes:

2 seconds of looking at Dick Dale on wiki:

Among his early musical influences was his uncle, an oud player performing belly dance music. Much of his early music shows a Middle Eastern influence; Dale is often credited as one of the first electric guitarists to employ non-Western scales in his playing.

I mean ffs, the title 'Misrilou' is GREEK. SO SURPRISING THAT THE SONG IS MIDDLE EASTERN MUSIC LA~~~~

I'm sorry, there's just so much stupid on this forum my head is starting to hurt.

Viper, you do realise I was the one who made the OP showing it was a Greek song? I was pointing out that's where most people would know it from.

Yeah I know. You were pretending like it was a gigantic surprise that it was based on a Greek song. 'Oh shit people, did you know that?' derp

Viperidae said:
Yeah I know. You were pretending like it was a gigantic surprise that it was based on a Greek song. 'Oh shit people, did you know that?' derp

Get your head out of your ass, please.

It IS the "Rocky" song, for the simple fact that the movie made that song famous. Deal with it!

I would say that it is the Rocky song because it was written for that movie at the request of Sly.

This is more like crazy people on Youtube calling "Low Rider" the "George Lopez song". Goddamn.

George Lopez? I'd say Gone in 60 Seconds before George Lopez...

Is Viper joking?
I thought the characters looked Russian or something.
deal-with-it-putin-final.gif

**** Misirlou.

Nearly broke my guitar hero controller passing that shit.

Back