seems like communitys targeted march/april

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
battlefield vietnam, pacific assault, far cry, (doom III, halflife2 suuure :LOL: ) ut2k4, painkiller, pandora tomorrow, sims 2 (finally a sequel), soldner, joint ops, hitman 3, lords of the realm III, ultima X, lineage 2, city of heroes and tons more in may (thief 3 and eq2 +i beleve) and following months seems as if 04 is a MONSTER pc gamer year! :thumbs: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categori...from=comingsoon&web_dept=PC+Games&intpageno=9

and lots more, I luckily am 14 and have over 200$ b-day money :cheese: and plan to spend it on this cause

my dell is chuggin along (il need to delete tons of stuff to free up enough space i have like 1 gigs of a 80gig left O:) :frog: lol

anyway ive asked around message boards/gamespy ect. and people seem to think hl2 will come april for sure... and I :LOL: at them

we shouldnt target a specific date/timeframe, Murphys Law :)

my birthday is in late april, so i know what i'm spending my bday $ on :afro:

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
battlefield vietnam, pacific assault, far cry, (doom III, halflife2 suuure :LOL: ) ut2k4, painkiller, pandora tomorrow, sims 2 (finally a sequel), soldner, joint ops, hitman 3, lords of the realm III, ultima X, lineage 2, city of heroes and tons more in may (thief 3 and eq2 +i beleve) and following months seems as if 04 is a MONSTER pc gamer year! :thumbs: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categori...from=comingsoon&web_dept=PC+Games&intpageno=9

and lots more, I luckily am 14 and have over 200$ b-day money :cheese: and plan to spend it on this cause

my dell is chuggin along (il need to delete tons of stuff to free up enough space i have like 1 gigs of a 80gig left O:) :frog: lol

anyway ive asked around message boards/gamespy ect. and people seem to think hl2 will come april for sure... and I :LOL: at them

the only thing i believe about your post is that you're 14 years old

.... why dont you believe me... those dates are legit

cept hl2 and doomIII and I put a disclaimer

of course they are all subject to change (some more then others :cheese: )

all those dates will change.... and 200$ in birthday money will buy you 4 games. There a lot more thna 4 on that list....

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:

dual channel memory (939-pin) Athlon 64 chips... Intel Prescott chips in new sockets, DDR2 memory, PCI-Express Motherboards, Next Gen Graphics chips from ATI and nVidia...

a ton of major changes all planned to begin within a short timeframe... its gotta make you think... this may have all been planned in advance... both hardware and software industry got together and thought, what is the best way to destroy the contents of caehlan's bank account in one big hit? ;)

heh...

Every year seems to be a 'MONSTER gamer year,' but games are usually delayed. Anyhow... what was the purpose of this thread?

alco said:
heh...

Every year seems to be a 'MONSTER gamer year,' but games are usually delayed. Anyhow... what was the purpose of this thread?

good point.

what is the purpose of this thread?

BF:V is definately march. and thats about the only game im going to buy from that list.

D3 wont be out till autumn and Hl2 well Valve dont even know so lets just ignore that 1. (though i do think its april)

BabyHeadCrab

-I agree with you completely. 2004 will be the year of the fps. Since the days of quake 1, we've had a bunch of good fps's. But usually 1 really good one, and a couple of decent ones, and a bunch of crap ones per year. But this year, we're looking at monster games. Doom 3 is the first inhouse game released from id since Q3 (well, team arena really). Half-Life 2 is the first inhouse game valve has released since 1998. UT2K4 will be the first good unreal game since the original UT. BF:V is looking awesome. I am completely bored with the current bf42 series, but things are really looking up with BF:V. Not to mention stalker, far cry, thief 3, serious sam 2, Tribes: Vengeance, Painkiller, Breed, Kreed, Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, Star Wars: Battlefront, and maybe even a little CS2, TF2, or just CounterStrike:Classic.

I'm very excited.

CreedoG said:
BabyHeadCrab
...thief 3, serious sam 2, Tribes: Vengeance,....

umm... ss 2 is already out and has been for a while.... wow i don't like that game.. played it at a lan once for like 5 hours... same thing over and over...

It will also be the year of the RTS.

Rome Total War is due in Autumn and its going to combine the playability from the previous TW games and combine it with a lovely looking 3d engine.

im realisticly looking at Hl2 as a time filler for RTW! *burn the heretic!*

Don't forget Deer Hunter 6, Yoda Stories 2, and Diakatana 2.

Serious Sam 2 is NOT out. You're referring to Serious Sam: Second Encounter, which is NOT Serious Sam 2. SS:SE is an expansion pack for Serious Sam 1. SS:2 is a game using their next generation engine, utilizing physics, vehicles, high detail models, textures, lighting, etc...

CreedoG said:
Serious Sam 2 is NOT out. You're referring to Serious Sam: Second Encounter, which is NOT Serious Sam 2. SS:SE is an expansion pack for Serious Sam 1. SS:2 is a game using their next generation engine, utilizing physics, vehicles, high detail models, textures, lighting, etc...
bah. SS is boring. That style of FPS is gone.

Remember when we said '2003 will be such a kickass gameyear with Unreal 2 (disappointment) Half-Life 2 (delayed) Doom 3 (delayed) Far Cry (delayed) and STALKER (delayed)' ? :D

Triggerhappy41 said:
bah. SS is boring. That style of FPS is gone.

Ah hell no dude, SS rocks! And so will Painkiller, I hope those games never die out. :thumbs:

oh... what a retarded kind of name it must take to trick me like that.... oh well. boring game anywho

all delayed untill 2k4 though :D

EDIT: serious sam rox0rz !!!!!! as will painkiller :cheers:

-EVHguitar- said:
Yoda Stories 2? lmao
I liked Yoda Stories! I finished 85 journey things, damn that game could've lasted me forever.

Yodareturn said:
umm... ss 2 is already out and has been for a while.... wow i don't like that game.. played it at a lan once for like 5 hours... same thing over and over...
Try Serious Sam: The 2nd Encounter has been out.. Serious Sam 2 is indeed different.

yes Diakatana 2 is the most anticipated game ever!!!

I personally can't wait for it.....Diakatana 2 will defeat hl2 easily.....maybe even doom3 will get its butt kicked......I have been waiting all my life just for Diakatana 2

maximus0402 said:
I personally can't wait for it.....Diakatana 2 will defeat hl2 easily.....maybe even doom3 will get its butt kicked......I have been waiting all my life just for Diakatana 2

I first played Diakpishna when installed the Demo, bear in mind i had not read or heard anything about it before hand.

suffice it to say the metalic frogs stopped me playing about 30 seconds into the demo.

i declare myself an excellent judge of game crapness!

Back