Sennheiser's PC 151

I disagree, I have the PC161 and it's flimsy - feels like cheap plastic and it's always falling off my head cause it has ZERO grip.

that ZERO grip ensures that you can comfortably have it on hours after hours. I hate headphones that clamp onto your skull. You are sitting still on your chair are you not?

And a tip for ya: Try to put it a little more back on your head if it falls off when you are bowing your head down to look down at something.

I got the PC151 as well. Very nice product.

I agree, headphones that try to suck your brain out through your ear drive me crazy, and give me headaches :(

that ZERO grip ensures that you can comfortably have it on hours after hours. I hate headphones that clamp onto your skull. You are sitting still on your chair are you not?

And a tip for ya: Try to put it a little more back on your head if it falls off when you are bowing your head down to look down at something.

I got the PC151 as well. Very nice product.

I can't believe I didn't try that lol. Thanks man, now I can move my head haha!

My brother has some HD 280 pro's. Really good but I really don't like how they have reverb (closed headphones). I keep my $50 stereo Sennheiser headset for gaming (design looks like those PC151 but I got them years ago. Not sure of the model.). But use grado's for music.

My brother has some HD 280 pro's. Really good but I really don't like how they have reverb (closed headphones).

Yeah, but great for noisy lanparties. They isolate like crazy.

hehe I bet those would do the trick. "What? I can't hear you, say it again. What? Oh my headphones are on."

had a set of PC150's now for 3 years... Dont need anything else :D

Back