Seriously Tom Cruise, What the ****?

I think they changed the article... It now says he was joking or something.

edit: nevermind, beaten to it.

Que-Ever said:
getting back to the placenta, eat some pirouettes with it. Should be good.

Didn't you post that thread awhile ago about how pirourretes are the perfect food? I find your lack of culinary bias... disturbing.

Yeah. lack of bias? Maybe there's some sort of sarcasm I'm missing here.

Wait. Yeah, I ****ed up. I'm doing this at work between customers. Round Two:

I find your culinary bias... disturbing.

CptStern said:
ya she is ..well she's encouraged to groan but not speak ..oh and she's sually without drugs ..dont think they could force her to not cry out in pain
Shove an apple in her mouth. I could see Tom doing it, too.

no way in hell i'd ever eat a placenta unless someone was offering me mad cash.

Tom Cruise is so stupid and weird. Eating a placenta... Scientology... what a joke.

Scientology is more like a cult than a religion isnt it?

Is Katie converting to Scietology just for Tom? If so she is just as stupid as he is. Actually for converting to Scientology for any reason she is an idiot.

I used to think the guy was a good actor but now I just don't like him. What ruined it for me is when he did that interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show. More specifically, the comments about anti-depressants and chemical imbalances. F**k him. He should have kept his mouth shut.

I still like War of the Worlds though. :O

Ikerous said:
Only because of Dakota Fanning ;)
Sicko.

She seriously scares the living **** out of me. Her smile... *shiver*

Dakota_Fanning1a.jpg

I can see the monster in dakota fanning's face fighting to get out, but it's trapped by the hundrerds of tiny little teeth.

I don't know man, it just sounded delicious to me!

Oh, and make sure to see Mission: Impossible 3.

"You're gonna wanna look, but you're not? Ok? You're NOT going to look at me eating this placenta!"

Back