Sexiest Gamer

el Chi

Reaction score
I'm sure many of you have already seen this: a contest (which I believe is already over) to find The World's Sexiest Gamer
Seems it's slim pickings with many of them, which doesn't bode particularly well. The men especially seem to be over-confident in the face (no pun intended) of adversity. Although there are the occasional instances of very attractive people - even better when they like good games :naughty:
<Rubs thighs>

I dunno, if you do game searches, then you see lots of different folks. And quite a few of them are more attractive than the people in the top 10. In fact, none of the girls in the US top 10 are particularly attractive and in the UK top 10 there are 2 really quite nice lasses. No particularly good-looking guys in either. top 10s are usually all wrong anyways, especially when it comes to things like this.

Wow, diddn't know there were SO many chicks playing....

I can see it now, Playboy: Girls Gamers Edition.

The mind boggles at the many possibilities for "Playing with joysticks" type innuendos.

I hope I win
zootsuit_lindybill.jpg

Anyone see that chick "{CL} Spunky". Holy shit she was hot, and down to earth looking. And shes plays all the games I do! MOHAA, CoD, and the mohaa expansions. Too bad I didnt know her in real life. Prolly cool.

WTF? There was just some guy's picture in the women's section.

rolls are awesome

i have about 3 but the guy above me has like 6

bravo :)

The Women's Top ten section of that site is Proper Bo! I tell thee!

Katana is the hottest thing ever. go search in uk under game for neverwinter. then shes got 4.8 right now, 18, likes quake as well. jus click on the picture and you will understand.

sounds off, but Hot girls playing games like quake 3,, :p, Its something ive never witnessed.. I think theres hidden agenda's, they might be Lesbians,,? but does that really matter :p

hmm not bad, i still think katana is hotter. the black an white photos of her are key.

Katana is Sweet, , she looks like shes trying the hardest, ;P so fair play

Well, it's just, dunno :p

Kinda hard to explain, but it's just, they mean nothing :p mostly people who say that are guys trying to act hard. (of course thats irl, so I dunno)

Didn't mean anything by it.

yeah hot is an understatment. maybe i should take up CoD and MoH again...

that first one is pretty decent, second one didn't do much for me. {CL}Punky is still my fave ;)

punky looks kind of crazy to me. give me a blonde or light redhead with a nice body any day.

The first one out of the ones Spiffae posted was the nicest :)

She really is rather fine :)

Back