Sexy wut

It's really, really not that hard. In my case.

I laugh at where this thread is heading haha.

And can people like Jolie, she looks like a ****ing horse.

I think you're all missing the joke here.
Shakermaker reads FHM? :LOL:

jennifer connelly

jennifer%2Bconnelly.jpg

/thread

-dodo

I laugh at where this thread is heading haha.

And can people like Jolie, she looks like a ****ing horse.
Gorgeous woman, as is Julia Roberts.

They don't hold a candle to Jewel though.

Maybe its just desensitization, but the sexiest most beautiful woman in the world is always that one you catch a glimpse of on a bus or train or across a street who seems to smack your sense something sudden and before you know it she's around a corner or got off at her stop and you never see her again.

Goddamn that's annoying...

Celebrities are a bit old hat in comparison.

Maybe its just desensitization, but the sexiest most beautiful woman in the world is always that one you catch a glimpse of on a bus or train or across a street who seems to smack your sense something sudden and before you know it she's around a corner or got off at her stop and you never see her again.

Goddamn that's annoying...

this oh god this

****, there's more beautiful women in my block than in this entire thread.

Wtf, that's a weak top 10. Of course the girls are attractive, but mostly not top10-attractive.

Wtf, that's a weak top 10. Of course the girls are attractive, but mostly not top10-attractive.

From the list: I don't even find Kristen Kreuk attractive in most of her screen-time. Except for a handful of pictures where she's posing at just the right angle with the right expression. But you can make roughly 50% of all women her age achieve the same.

The list ain't all bad though. They got Adriana Lima. And that Keeley chick is both cute and has an awesome rack. Megan Fox is an obvious choice, though in my opinion she's got somewhat of a "hype bubble" going on right now.

Also I should point out that the list was "sexiest" not "most beautiful." Which makes Kreuk even worse because there's nothing sexy about how that girl carries herself or in her actions. Zero of that energy. Am I off-base here?

Back