Shadow question (+pic).

Urbanleg

Reaction score
screen_24.jpg

Look at the men in the the street and the veichle, thier shadows are in contrast with the other shadows of the city buldings.

Weird isn't it?

are u talking about the shadows facing the different ways? becuase that is strange...

there's already been a thread about this. i think we determined because it was an early build of the engine and they hadnt fine tuned everything yet. (this was a build from between a year ago and E3)

Originally posted by wbcheater
are u talking about the shadows facing the different ways? becuase that is strange...

excatly, Strange.. hope they'll solve that ( I dont have much knowledge about shadow and lightning effects but i think its not so hard to repair).

even wierder' the ppl, the one on the ground and the one up there, there shadows are facing twoard us and the statue is to the right...?

the shadows from the posts are most likely from the sun, if you look near the bottom right area of the middle you seee a street light, it is on.. thats where the mens shadows are from.

Originally posted by Xelnein
the shadows from the posts are most likely from the sun, if you look near the bottom right area of the middle you seee a street light, it is on.. thats where the mens shadows are from.

Is it possible to create 2 shadows at once from 2 Light sources?
just like you get 4 shadows on a football game with 4 prjectors at night.

Yes. but still this could not happen do to where is the other shadows?! Also its during day time...

Back