• OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • he didn't blow-up, did he?

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

jerkasaur

Tank
Reaction score
well, i just wanted to know what would be your reaction when he dies...

I choose option 1, hope he dies....painfully.

The_Monkey said:
How do you know he's gonna die? He could live another 20 years...
He's still going to die. No big deal for me.

There's not an option for my belief on the matter, the whole Israel/palestine issue is so bad on both sides there's no answer really, as every day in Gaza proves

Who?

Anyone celebrating his death is kind of silly, in my opinion. He's a very strong leader for the Israelies, and saying he's a murderer is honestly just stating the obvious. In that region, nearly every single leader going is guilty of murder and atrocities.

I can see that it might cause problems, violence etc.

Celebrating his death is rather sad though, I'll laugh hard when you die Solaris.

This thread is rather ****ed up.

And proves that humanity hasn't changed much from the days of cavemen.

Death is not something to wish upon people.

What the hell is wrong with people?

this should be in "Politics™" forum
please don't get this into politics, this is a only so that i'll know what people think of sharon...
Edit: actually, i chose first choice too samon...
now that you consider this political...

i can't take his life can i? what about thousands of that lives he took?
Anyone celebrating his death is kind of silly, in my opinion. He's a very strong leader for the Israelies, and saying he's a murderer is honestly just stating the obvious. In that region, nearly every single leader going is guilty of murder and atrocities.
he celebrated the murder of the palestine's leader, if i was a palestinian, i'd celebrate his death...

jerkasaur™ does not belong to any political and/or critical group.
copyright 2006
jerkasaur™ is a license to jerk ltd.
the smoking dude™ avatar is a license to Gorillaz

Solaris is king of doublestandards. First, he opposes the death penalty. Then, he only agrees with it if it's imposed on soldiers or people who don't support his ideals.

HATEHATEHATEI'MGOINGTOVISITYOUONEDAYANDPULLOUTYOURTONGUEHATEHATEHATE

-Angry Lawyer

this is death, natural, what he opposes is the penalty...

The options in this poll are pathetic, no-one (well, I hope no-one) wants him to die, but IMHO the world would be a safer place when he goes and the Palistinian land is rightfully given back.

Solaris said:

solaris...omg. youre the one whose always saying 'war is horrible' and 'killing is wrong' and you go and make a post like this...oh well, it just reinforces the fact that you have double standards for everything

jerkasaur said:
this is death, natural, what he opposes is the penalty...

But hoping someone dies painfully is sadistic. Don't make me add you to the hate list.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
But hoping someone dies painfully is sadistic. Don't make me add you to the hate list.

-Angry Lawyer

I was under the impression that you simply removed people from the hatelist? The whole guilty until proven innocent thing..

DreadLord1337 said:
I was under the impression that you simply removed people from the hatelist? The whole guilty until proven innocent thing..

Point taken. HATEHATEHATEHATE

-Angry Lawyer

Solaris said:

Well since you obviously are wishing people to die painfully. I hope you die real slow, bleeding to death basically. You little shit.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Well since you obviously are wishing people to die painfully. I hope you die real slow, bleeding to death basically. You little shit.
who is this person and why is it causing all this bitchiness!?

Angry Lawyer said:

-Angry Lawyer
Angry, but nice and friendly Lawyer: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
samon too.

xlucidx said:

agreed.

Angry Lawyer said:
Solaris is king of doublestandards. First, he opposes the death penalty. Then, he only agrees with it if it's imposed on soldiers or people who don't support his ideals.

HATEHATEHATEI'MGOINGTOVISITYOUONEDAYANDPULLOUTYOURTONGUEHATEHATEHATE

-Angry Lawyer

Sept like, Samon = love.

jerkasaur said:
Samon: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Back