shaun of the dead

bryanf445

Tank
Reaction score
Well my brother just showed me this movie not too long ago and i love it. To be honest i thought it was going to be some cheesy ripoff of a zombie flick. But man was it a good movie. Ive been showing all of my friends and they love it. What about you guys, what do you think about it?

EDIT:
errrrrr meant to hit films thread soooorrrrryyyy guys, can this be moved please without any inconvience? Thanks

lol how could you put this into music!? haha

Shaun of the dead is well known as a fooking awesome film, many people dislike it, but many more love it, just so funny.

Ed you want anything from the shop?
erm....cornetto *back to sleep*

Just so simple and funny.

It's 200 percent better because it's British too. Like you Glenn. Yay.

Hectic Glenn said:
Ed you want anything from the shop?
erm....cornetto *back to sleep*
:D

Aye, those wee parts are the classics. And dogs can look up BTW.

"You've got red on you"

I agree Cormeh, the little parts are what made it classic!:)

Ed: "What should we do?"

(Zombies claw angrily at window)

Shaun: "I dunno...Have a sit-down?"

Very funny. I heard there are plot holes listed listed in the soecial features of the DVD. Can someone say what they are?

Movie was great! Showed it to all my buddies and they really enjoyed it.

one of the best movies i have seen in a while (well back when i did see it which was a while ago..) HILARIOUS when shaun is going threw how he is going to kill his stepdad

"you called him a mother-f*cker"
"MOTHER-ugh!-MUM...."

Best part is the channel-surfing part in the beginning of the infection:

"People are being"
**switch channel**
"Eaten alive."

Kamikazie said:
one of the best movies i have seen in a while (well back when i did see it which was a while ago..) HILARIOUS when shaun is going threw how he is going to kill his stepdad

yea i absolutely loved that part...I was dieing

ríomhaire said:
Very funny. I heard there are plot holes listed listed in the soecial features of the DVD. Can someone say what they are?
The plot holes are;

1. how shaun got away from the zombies
2. how they got ed back to the house
3. how lucy(i think, i havent seen it in a while, the receptionist in the office)
survived

2. how they got ed back to the house
They found him wandering him around and shoved him into the boot of a car?

3. how lucy(i think, i havent seen it in a while, the receptionist in the office)
survived
What receptionist in what office?

If you get the DVD, on the extras bit its shows these plot points in graphical fashion (done by edgar wright the director).

Loved this film and i urge people to check out their 2 season sitcom SPACED if they liked shaun then theyll love SPACED! :)

D.L said:
survived

Lucy Davis, the person who played the receptionist in the TV series The Office

ríomhaire said:
survived
What receptionist in what office?
in "The" office.

My favourite scene in the whole film is when the gang are trying to batter the barman to death to the tune of Don't stop me Now by Queen.

I crack up when I hear that tune. :LOL:

Back