Shepard in HL2??

Rift

Reaction score
just out of couristity is shepard going to be in Hl2?? does anyone know for sure because i have heard a lot of ppl saying that they think so... but im looking for someone who actually knows the truth. Shepard was, and is, the king of half life.... and will be the king of half life 2. Sorry if this has allready been discussed but im kind of new to this community.

I doubt he would fit into HL2, and if he was in I would consider it somewhat "cheezy" since he isnt part of Gordon's story really.

I do however hope there is an opposing force 2 since I loved the first one

yeah that would be cool..... but i wonder if maybe he will be on your side?? like barney who we see helping in one of the videos. i cant remeber which one.

he answered your question

barney fought alongside you in the "barricade" (street battle) video from e3

oh, cool thanks dude! sorry i wasnt sure what u meant. my favorite would have to be the tunnels video. ( i think that was what it was called)

the gas mask guy or the army guy without a mask?

Adrian Shephard ?

Only on opposing force 2... maybe on HL3...

Originally posted by azz0r
the gas mask guy or the army guy without a mask?

Shepherd is the guy you play in Opposing Force.

Just like Gordon is the dude you play in Half-Life, and Barney Calhoun is the geezer who's shoes you are in in Blue Shift.

opposing force 2 would be cool, not sure about blue shift. blue shift didnt really tickle my fancy. opposing force was good, i just thought it was a shame that shepards story didnt overlap gordan freemans i little more maybe

Originally posted by fez
opposing force 2 would be cool, not sure about blue shift. blue shift didnt really tickle my fancy. opposing force was good, i just thought it was a shame that shepards story didnt overlap gordan freemans i little more maybe

It does sort of overlap it a wee bit.

There's the radio, in HL you are at the receiving end of it, in Opposing Force you're standing right next to the dude broadcasting it.

Not to mention you get to see him jump into that teleport to Xen.

I liked the ending of BS however. It was quite surprising... I had my money on one of those classic final bosses, but they just drove away. Cool. And you got to see the soliders drag Freeman through that corridor aswell.

nope i dont believe he can remember teh G-Man locked him up in xen so nobody could hurt him;(

maybe we have the whole bunch of heros in HL3, Gordon, Barney and Adrian, for the big finale.

Back