Shia LaBeouf gets the beatdown by fat guy at Vancouver bar

Good, I hate him. He's in every movie.

And why are you happy that he got beat down?

Why wouldn't you be? Look at him.

ZW6Pk.jpg

Why wouldn't you be? Look at him.

ZW6Pk.jpg

Hollywood's last bad boy?

What... I'm sorry, did Hollywood collapse? Are they fortelling the future? There will never be any more "bad boy" hollywood types?

Also, based on Shia's roles, he is most ****ing certainly not a badboy. Putting him in a sports car with stubble and spiky hair does not make him a bad boy. He's hollywood's bitch based on the roles he plays. I think they're trying to redefine what "bad boy" means.

Holes was a good movie.

LOL that's what he gets for being in that abortion of a sequel to Indiana Jones and for even hazarding to imagine that he's one tenth enough of a man to fill Harrison Ford's shoes.

Yeah! that's what he deserves for getting hired! yeah!

I wish no true ill upon the guy, but I sure don't like him. Plus we have no idea what the context is... if Shia was talking shit to that big shirtless guy then it's really no surprise the guy knocked him down. Especially since both of them are clearly utterly trashed.

I'm starting to hate that guy too. Stop playing the same character in every movie god damn it!.

i dont really understand this. what does it matter if he plays similar roles if he is good at that role? i suppose it could be argued that playing the same role each film removes any character development or intrigue about the character for any individual film, because you already know these things going in.

which would be a good point if he were ever cast in anything besides a comedy, where that hardly matters.

Man Vancouver, Canada is a brawler of a city. They riot and beat up celebrities and what not. :LOL: Quoting from my Steam profile of quotes:

Ennui (On Indiana Jones 4): If Shia ****s this up I will personally shit in his mouth.

I only hate him because he's overrated. And he seemed to be everywhere lately. Getting all these huge parts, across from Indiana himself no less, and this is like the 4th time he's been in the shit for doing something stupid.

He's been arrested.

He took the piss out of his own movie (Indy) and had Harrison Ford basically tell him to grow the ***k up.

Now he's street fighting outside bars.

Douche.

The boof was only good in that one movie about holes because he spends most of his time just digging shit up and almost getting killed by super rad albino death lizards or whatever they were.

Around June this year.

Ford told Details (some magazine):

“I think [LaBeouf] was a f*cking idiot. As an actor, I think it’s my obligation to support the film without making a complete ass of myself. Shia is ambitious, attentive, and talented – and he’s learning how to deal with a situation which is very unique and difficult.”

http://uk.eonline.com/news/harrison_ford_calls_shia_labeouf/249968

All errupted when Shia said that basically Steven Spielberg had ''dropped the ball'' with Indy 4. Such as the monkey scene where he's swinging through the trees being, and looking, shit.

I couldn't figure out if the second guy, the one holding him against the window, was his friend trying to talk sense into him or another troublemaker.

Wow, I thought they had like some sort of friendship during Indy. He said it with Stephen there with the announcement of Indy! That's like being told your a dumbass by like....like....idk, HE'S HARRISON FORD. To be praised by him is like being praised by the Queen of England or something. Or even knighted by Sean Connery idk. But he was called a jackass, lol.

I couldn't figure out if the second guy, the one holding him against the window, was his friend trying to talk sense into him or another troublemaker.

Friend, no doubt.

I tend do think that intimately grabbing another man's head and practically joining your faces together is something of a drunken, bromantic gesture.

You clearly haven't been around "bros" for long. Its that "tough love" crap they're all such fans of.

Back