Shipping

groovy

Reaction score
In Australia, are they going to make the game here, or are they shipping it from the U.S.? If they ship it, do you seriously take it by ship, or do they transport it via a plane? Doesn't it take A couple of months to travel the Pacific Ocean?

thats what i wanna know
i live in Israel (which sucks by deffinition) wanted to order gold through steam i got the ATI coupon and saw that only the shipping will cost me 30 bucks a total of 70 $ for a game LOL!
wtf are they charging for? bringing the stuff via horses?

Wicked Spider said:
thats what i wanna know
i live in Israel (which sucks by deffinition) wanted to order gold through steam i got the ATI coupon and saw that only the shipping will cost me 30 bucks a total of 70 $ for a game LOL!
wtf are they charging for? bringing the stuff via horses?

Dont say it man dont say it...

GRRR I CANT HELP IT!

Nope, camels.

groovy said:
In Australia, are they going to make the game here, or are they shipping it from the U.S.? If they ship it, do you seriously take it by ship, or do they transport it via a plane? Doesn't it take A couple of months to travel the Pacific Ocean?

They manufacture it locally. Either in Australia or some nearby country like singapore.

Tis why you guys have different cases; you guys get PS2/Xbox like cases and we get...CD cases.

Homer said:
Dont say it man dont say it...

GRRR I CANT HELP IT!

Nope, camels.

LMAO, I almost fell out of my chair. To think of a bunch of boxes strapped to a camel, spitting at everyone, no one can get near it...lol

LoL, it will get delayed because of a mean camel!

Surprisingly Australia has camels, they're an introduced species. Australia mostly is a desert after all.

Pheonix has camels. They bring them here so kids can ride them at the zoo.

We also have indigenous chupacabras, leopards, and those big cacti from the bugs bunny cartoons only live here.

Homer said:
Pheonix has camels. They bring them here so kids can ride them at the zoo.

We also have indigenous chupacabras, leopards, and those big cacti from the bugs bunny cartoons only live here.
Don't forget about the gila monsters, we have those too!

groovy said:
Surprisingly Australia has camels, they're an introduced species. Australia mostly is a desert after all.

is it true that they eat some sort of plant there that nothing else does, so they have fit in without disturbing the balance, thats what I read somewhere, and something about lotz of freakn mice everywhere.

I'm not so sure, but foxes and wild boars have also been introduced. You get good money for hunting Wild Boars, and around $5 a Fox tail. I plan to go hunting next year... How awesome is it, you get paid to hunt animals! The reason for this is because the moron who brought them to Australia, didn't think of the consequences these animals would do to the environment.

Boars are mean to, but foxes just run form things.

We have javelina here, looks like a little boar, but they are actually nothing like them at all, they just look like em. Now THOSE things are mean. One bit my beagle once. Bastards.

At least its better than france. They deliver everything by frog-drawn sleigh.

Spider, if you have the ati voucher, why would you pay for shipping, wouldnt you get it through steam? Or am I missing something, if they do charge 30 bucks for shipping in Israel then those guys are ben zonim "by definition"

Yes i can speak hebrew...

LOL nice swearing :)
i wanted gold to get all the HL2 stuff -posters and whatever.
30$ Pffffffft.
-i know i can play HL right away but i want the stuff they give in the package...

Wicked Spider said:
LOL nice swearing :)
i wanted gold to get all the HL2 stuff -posters and whatever.
30$ Pffffffft.
-i know i can play HL right away but i want the stuff they give in the package...

Spider, the CE retail edition doesnt have the posters, just a T-Shirt and a 'Sampler' book.

The Steam Gold edition has the Posters, Game Guide, Stickers and Hat, so really depends if you want a T shirt or not. Also your ATI voucher will cover part of the cost of the Steam Gold edition, but not the Retail CE edition.

Back