Shit you do that you regret later

Is that actually depeche mode or just words that fit the song?
It's a great song :D
How in the hell do you confuse main, memorable part of The Offspring's "Bad Habit" for something gay by Depeche Mode?

Depeche Mode is infinitely more cool and listenable than The Offspring.

Heh, I think I figured out who it was. I drove past a neighbors house about a mile from mine and there was an SUV that looked identical to the dickhead's vehicle last night. And yeah the whole family are a bunch of cocksucking assholes.

Your neighbour lives a mile away?

You must live out in the sticks.

Depeche Mode is infinitely more cool and listenable than The Offspring.
That would be a matter of opinion. Regardless, my point still stands - How in the hell do you confuse main, memorable part of The Offspring's "Bad Habit" for something gay by Depeche Mode?

I don't get that upset when someone goes slow. I just don't let it get to me. If I can pass I do and they get the idea. I don't get why people tailgate. Anyone who does that to me won't get any reaction. Same speed, not slower or faster. (I drive about the speed limit. Sometimes more sometimes less depending on the situation.)
And with gas prices these days I'm not sure why people still drive to waste gas.
My usual attack to these people is to get close to their ass, but not so close that when they brake, I rear end them...and just give them the look of death. It's just curtious to pull over and let people over when you are going so far under the speed limit. Seriously, driving too slow is just as dangerous as driving too fast.
If you are the only ones on the road then you have just as much power to make it dangerous than they would (tailgating). But of course going slow on a busy and fast highway is dangerous.

That would be a matter of opinion. Regardless, my point still stands - How in the hell do you confuse main, memorable part of The Offspring's "Bad Habit" for something gay by Depeche Mode?

That would be a matter of opinion.

I could imagine these lyrics...
Offspring said:
Drivers are rude
Such attitudes
But when I show my piece
Complaints cease
Something's odd
I feel like I'm God

fitting into the same song as these...
Depeche Mode said:
Words like violence
Break the silence