Shocking Plot Twist?

Lol....thats great.......but you know whats sad? This is the first post i've seen in months where someone wasnt pissed off at someone else.

I dont know....mabie Freddy Mercury is pissed at us for saying he looks like a guy with his head on a chicks body......with a purple vest.
But he cant tell us he's pissed :(..................OR CAN HE!!!!!?:eek:

ROFL GayGordon rules

LoneDeranger:

OUTPOST SEVEN HAS BEEN LOST - I SUGGEST THAT WE PROCEED TO THE GENOCIDE PLAN.

THEY HAVE NEPALM CANNONS, WE MUST RETREAT!!! MANY STRONG MEN HAVE FALLEN, OUR CAUSE HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY THE CYBORGS, RETREAT, I REPEAT, RETREAT!!! WE WILL REGROUP AND PLAN AN ASSAULT ON THEIR AMPHIBIOUS PERSONELL CARRIERS!!!

AHAHA. I love SA icq pranks

I laughed so hard I spilled my drink on my mouse! lol great job Piecemak3r! You should post the pic to PHL and you will be on their POTD lol : )

He looks like a cross breed between Mercury and Weird Al Yankovic, more like Weird Al though, great stuff hah! :D

I was going to go on a rant about plot spoilers until I opened the attachment. Then I just about died of laughter. Well done, mate.

funniest thing on this forum for ages. That is a genuinely scary enemy. The combine fortress must be full of leather capped and clad troopers mincing about.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!

chances are sinking that gordon is going to have a romance with alyx..

I'm betting on a romance between gordon and g-man after this...

Back