shotgun question

it's just how it is...it's not real.

I mean they do have single barrel over/under or side-by-side shotguns, normally there's a little switch you flick to change barrels. It could be a semi auto and he just pulls the trigger really fast, but then of course that's not right because he pumps it after he fire.

So single or double barrel it doesn't matter because there's no shotgun in the world that behaves like this one. It's just a game, they can do stuff like that.

The pump is just a device for showing the player that he/she's finished reloading.

The pump is just a device for showing the player that he/she's finished reloading.

Actually it's pumped after each shot albeit very quickly. Yes it resembles the Spaz, but it isn't exactly the same weapon for reasons already mentioned.

I justify how the two shells come out very similar to leib10's theory.

I imagine that the SPAS-12 has been modified to instead of allowing full automatic fire as a setting, that they have a two round burst setting.

But in the game it still says "fire both barrels", for the alt fire.

Luckily the "well it's set in the future" explanation is valid.
In the future stuff happened that allowed shotguns to be fired as such.

Yeah seriously. People need to realize that if you outlaw firearms only outlaws will have firearms.

Quoted for truth.

I've been an avid hunter and target shooter since I was a kid. And every year the political left in this country slowly erodes away my constitutional right to own my firearms.

Ah, you poor British bastard. I pity you guys, and will weep silently for your plight as I clean my rifles, shotguns, and pistols

I feel sorry for them as well.

*goes and opens his gun safe to admire his collection*

I've been an avid hunter and target shooter since I was a kid. And every year the political left in this country slowly erodes away my constitutional right to own my firearms.

If you want a good financial investment, buy magazines if Hillary wins the primary. Standard-capacity or greater though, none of that 10-round bullshit.

Unfortunately in Kalifornia, we can only use 10 round mags unless we bought them pre-ban which was quite a few years ago.

This goes for both rifles and pistols. Shotguns can have an 8 round tube fed system.

My Springfield XD-9mm is the only post-ban pistol I own. I've got a few legal pre-ban weapons that i luckily bought before high cap mags were made illegal here.

Heh...they don't realize that it's not really going to help.

Back