"Should I Get This?" Thread

Some docs look nice given the rest of your outfit doesn't look like you just got off work. This girl I liked wore docs and she pulles it off very well.

It deffinately leans more towards preppy but kids over here pull it off very well. I guess they don't buy the docs that are meant to be for work.

preppy? In my day it could get you beaten to a pulp because it was associated with skin heads ..cherry docs mostly ...but they were mostly in fashion with the punk crowd ..till grunge came in and everyone was wearing them

My gosh I really want those shoes. Something that looks fancy, but I can still kick your teeth in with.

Looks like I'll be getting clothes instead of my 22 inch monitor this year.

preppy? In my day it could get you beaten to a pulp because it was associated with skin heads ..cherry docs mostly ...but they were mostly in fashion with the punk crowd ..till grunge came in and everyone was wearing them

IDK what they looked like in your day...but looking at this website you can see their shoes don't look too much like work shoes nor redneck shoes. Preppy kids get boot cut jeans and wear whatever preppy shirt they paid too much for.

I was informed by my parents that my older brother & sister wish to have my skin resurfaced for Christmas and are willing to pay for it.

.....what does this mean exactly? They gonna sand me down like an old piece of wood?

Docs own you, no question. I wear steel-toed ten eyes.

I've got a boot
with a toe
made of steel not lead.
And I want
You to know
It's gonna kick you in the ****ing head.

I was informed by my parents that my older brother & sister wish to have my skin resurfaced for Christmas and are willing to pay for it.

.....what does this mean exactly? They gonna sand me down like an old piece of wood?
Na, they just blast your face with a frickin "laser" to vaporise damaged skin. It feels like getting snapped in the face with a rubber band a couple dozen times. :p

Na, they just blast your face with a frickin "laser" to vaporise damaged skin. It feels like getting snapped in the face with a rubber band a couple dozen times. :p

Haha, now I can say when someone asks "what'd you do for Christmas?"

"I got shot in the face by a lasor.....":cheese:

Watch the face-vaporizor doctor go "IMAA CHARGIN MY LASSSSORRRRRR"

"Hey Doc, does this hurt?"
"IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZOZ"
"What? You're kinda scaring me Doc"
"SHOOP DA WHOOP!"
"OHHHHH GOSH MY FACE!!!!"

This will work too
11230_01_b.jpg

Back