Should I pay, I need your relationship advice HL2.net!

I meant hl2.net as a whole. you're a little defensive and what advice could strangers possibly provide that isnt of a general nature. "white people drive like this dee dee dee, while black people drive like this, doo doo doo"

I know that's what you meant. That's what I meant too. The whole.

Plus, I don't know what kind of advice can be offered. We have a lot of ****ing hilarious, crazy and downright evil schemers around here. Could be interesting. Better than shunning it all outright.

.......pardon?

It had nothing to do with your marriage, just sexless marriage in general. Don't worry about it. And no, I'm not saying your marriage is sexless... it had nothing to do with you. Don't take it the wrong way.

I know that's what you meant. That's what I meant too. The whole.

ok

Plus, I don't know what kind of advice can be offered. We have a lot of ****ing hilarious, crazy and downright evil schemers around here. Could be interesting. Better than shunning it all outright.

it could also be poison. everything's possible

IIt had nothing to do with your marriage, just sexless marriage in general. Don't worry about it. And no, I'm not saying your marriage is sexless... it had nothing to do with you. Don't take it the wrong way.

umm, no the "pardon" was because I didnt understand what your point was or what you were getting it. I still dont. anyways sexless marriage is better than no sex ever. :E

umm, no the "pardon" was because I didnt understand what your point was or what you were getting it. I still dont. anyways sexless marriage is better than no sex ever. :E

I was joking. Making a comment about how things change... how men being responsible for paying for the dinner is a tradition that's changing(ed). And supporting my idea of change was women no longer giving their husbands sex whenever they wanted it... evolving into clams that only opened up when they could get something out of it for themselves.

It's not the best or most lucid joke, but god dammit I've been up for an incedibly long period of time and I'm going to bed. Bye.

I was joking. Making a comment about how things change... how men being responsible for paying for the dinner is a tradition that's changing(ed).

sigh ..this is what I mean. you dont even understand what I was saying. you think women paying their own way is a recent thing? they were doing that before my time. the point is if he likes her he might want to pay for dinner. if this is just a **** buddy then it's ok to split it. agian in an overly generalised way because I dont know the OP or his exact situation

And supporting my idea of change was women no longer giving their husbands sex whenever they wanted it... evolving into clams that only opened up when they could get something out of it for themselves.

It's not the best or most lucid joke, but god dammit I've been up for an incedibly long period of time and I'm going to bed. Bye.

and it's the end of the day and I'm too tired to decipher it

That would depend on how many "all of them" has been.
It's not that important. It's a minor issue not worth getting worked up over.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, Im just curious how many women continued to date you after you told them to split the bill?

sigh ..this is what I mean. you dont even understand what I was saying. you think women paying their own way is a recent thing? they were doing that before my time. the point is if he likes her he might want to pay for dinner. if this is just a **** buddy then it's ok to split it. agian in an overly generalised way because I dont know the OP or his exact situation

Umm. that's not what we were saying. We were saying that men are not always obligated to pay for the dinner these days, because things are changing! No Moochers!

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, Im just curious how many women continued to date you after you told them to split the bill?

I didn't "tell them" to do anything. But I don't insist, because I think it's just patronising to do so. I'll offer to pay sometimes, but usually we come to an agreement to split the bill.
Perhaps this is because I am not a cliché who dates stereotypes.
I have other ways to show generosity besides my wallet.

And what I meant was "all of them continued to date me".

Every time I've offered to pay for a meal, the girl has always insisted on splitting the bill. And when I don't offer, the mere suggestion of doing it any other way has never even arised. So yeah, whatever OLD STERN

For ****'s sake, split the tab. Challenge the conventions a little bit, this isn't the 50s.

meal is a funny word.
"Do you want to eat a meal"
"I'll pay for our meal"

hahaha

I'm tired and have a headache.

The proof is in this thread: reason enough to never want to go out to dinner on a date. Well maybe that's just my personality anyway. I hate that fabricated shit-hole.

I'd be like, come, let's go have a drink at the river. You want to bring some food, that's great, I'll bring the [alcohol].

Offer to pay the bill and if she resists, then split it.

Easy.

I didnt read any replies so if anything has changed let me know, but good god. Listen guy..

You have to pay. I don't care if she's raking in money up the ass, you have got to see how HORRIBLE it is if you dont pay or at least put the effort out too. If you try to and she says no, then yeah let her take the bill. But if you dont even try to pay, or ask if she wants to split it you will (probably) not be on another date w/ them.

Toaster is probably the closest thing to a female we got here, so we should trust him.

Oh god why do people think anyone is this shallow, ugh, ugh, female stereotypes

Listen guise if you've ever been on a date with a woman, split the bill, and then not gotten a second date, it's not because you didn't pay for her meal or any other first date rule you might've broken. It's because she wasn't attracted to you or your personality enough to see you again. Maybe next time try not being boring, or buying her lots of gifts so she feels guilty if she doesn't put out.

Shhmenaretalkingchar

(kidding, kidding. I agree) :)

Back