Should I stick to PC gaming or get a Wii U? Please help and say why.

Sorry to bring up a dead thread, lol just one question. @Wanted Bob, if you could only choose one, would it be the PC or your 360?

If I absolutely had to, I would probably pick my PC. There are just so many features that a PC provides (indie games, crazy steam sales, nicer graphics, greater genre accessibility) that a 360 doesnt. With that said, I love gaming with other people, and most of my fondest social gaming moments came from organizing big Halo tournaments, or GoW horde marathons or something similar on my 360.

If your circle of friends arent big enough gamers to dedicate to PC as well, then 360 might actually be a good choice depending on how cheap it is. If you dont care much for social gaming, or your friends game on PC as well then you cant go wrong with PC gaming.

Wanted Bob, the 360 can provide indie games.

I recommend you to check out XBLIG (X-Box Live Indie Games), some indie titles that are on Steam are on there as well, such as Solar 2 for example.

Oh, no doubt it can. I've played a couple of indie games that I quite enjoy on 360. I dont think there is any doubt however that the PC provides a far greater number of indie titles as they dont have to jump through Microsofts hoops in order to distribute it.

Back