Show off the X-MAS AVATARS

Ecthe|ioN said:
Christmas merry I wish you all, hmm?
Sweet, dude.

...come to think of it, though, I would comepletely freak out if Yoda came down my chimney on Christmas Eve.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
...come to think of it, though, I would comepletely freak out if Yoda came down my chimney on Christmas Eve.

haha, i can imagine that!

"presents, i bring you!"

"AAAARRGGHH!"

Hehe, I'll just take my "G-Man is in fact Gordon from the future" avatar and put a christmas hat on it. :p

neptuneuk said:
shepard claus, pwns gordon claus....
HA! Too bad Err the Mooninite Claus rules over both of your asses.

On the moon, theoretical physicists and soldiers are called nerds, and they are spanked with moon rocks.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
HA! Too bad Err the Mooninite Claus rules over both of your asses.

On the moon, theoretical physicists and soldiers are called nerds, and they are spanked with moon rocks.
You're forgeting Inignot the Mooninite Claus. :|

Tr0n said:
You're forgeting Inignot the Mooninite Claus. :|
Well, I was really referring to the pair. Quickly, Tr0n, we must form the quadlaser!

"Nothing can stop the quadlaser. Jumping....is useless! The bullet is enormous, the explosion will be of extraordinary magnitude."

"If you have a problem, maybe you should take it up with mister laser."

Some_God said:
Im Jewish so this is my avatar...
Some black woman chewing gum while holding a rifle? How is that Jewish? She doesn't even have earlocks! (runs and hides)

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Well, I was really referring to the pair. Quickly, Tr0n, we must form the quadlaser!

"Nothing can stop the quadlaser. Jumping....is useless! The bullet is enormous, the explosion will be of extraordinary magnitude."

"If you have a problem, maybe you should take it up with mister laser."
God I loved that episode.

Oh wait that reminds me to add all 3 ATHF dvd's to my Christmas list! :D

Operator said:
Is mine any good? I suck at photoshop :(
Yeah dude! That's pretty sweet! Ya got shading on the cap and everything!

:) yay, I just took a pic of gordon and a pic of a santa hat and merged them together thats why theres the shading and stuff.

as i failed in all efforts to edit my little dude he is singing yule tide joy songs

neptuneuk said:
shepard claus, pwns gordon claus....

and the G-man claus pwns both Gordon claus and Shepherd claus :E
oh, btw for those who haven't checked it out.. look at Chris_D's avatar hehe ;)

Rupertvdb said:
as i failed in all efforts to edit my little dude he is singing yule tide joy songs

hmm...seems to me like hes saying "ur crazy up here" while pointing at the head :LOL:
he could use an X-mas hat :p

Tr0n, sorry I thought it was transparent but it turns out I was checking in on a white background :D

Anybody think they could take a crack at making mine into something Christmasy? I would like it in the same animated form, just a crude Christmas hat. Hehe.

(as I was going to post here anyway, I moved the quote here :p )

Raziaar said:
Whoa, creepy new avatar Toffee. I miss the little toffee guy :(

Oh hehe, probably going to change it soon I think. Maby I´ll just bring the taffy back with a santahat :)
The animated one is just lost somewhere inside some folder that I cant find, or maby I deleted it by accident ;(

Ehh, made my own edited version of my cow with a santa hat. I suck at art though <sighs>

EDIT: ACK. Where'd the red colors go? It's all black.

EDIT 2: Can somebody help me? In Photoshop its red/black and white, and in imageready(gif editor part of photoshop) its red black and white, but when I save it, its black and white. I don't know whats causing it.

Raziaar said:
Ehh, made my own edited version of my cow with a santa hat. I suck at art though <sighs>

EDIT: ACK. Where'd the red colors go? It's all black.

EDIT 2: Can somebody help me? In Photoshop its red/black and white, and in imageready(gif editor part of photoshop) its red black and white, but when I save it, its black and white. I don't know whats causing it.

hmh, dont know about that, I just use PSP.. btw didnt you have a colour on that cow before? Cant you just increase the colours or something?

Toffee said:
hmh, dont know about that, I just use PSP.. btw didnt you have a colour on that cow before? Cant you just increase the colours or something?

It was gold at one point in time to signify the gold announcement for Half-life 2, but I changed that back. I just don't for the life of me, know why the red color isn't transferring through!

Bad^Hat said:
Tr0n, sorry I thought it was transparent but it turns out I was checking in on a white background :D
:( Oh well.

Christmas isn't religious anymore, it's capitalist. It's ok for jews and muslims to celebrate the art of giving presents. I meant WTF is chrisitan about it? Santa? no... brightly colored presents? very slightly... stealing milk and cookies? no..

Does anybody know a good way to make a proper hat for this monkey?

The_Monkey said:
I dunno, dude. The monkey seems thoroughly pleased with his current cranial accessory.

Yeah, I used paint for mine. Of course, it was very easy, seeing as how my avatar's head is a polygon.

The_Monkey said:

It looks fine as it is.
You can always google a pic of santa hat and add that on the monkey, as I did with my dead zombie guy. :)
I didnt bother to draw one, cause I felt too lazy.. :cat:

Back