Show your VALVe games! I

Gman

Spy
Reaction score
Let me show my working progress collection.
Half life and Counter-strike:
5x1qok.jpg

Counter-strike:
14mgs45.jpg

Half life 2:
fmme8g.jpg

The Orange box:
1ci75.jpg

And Left 4 dead:
a3i59w.jpg

Show of yours!

I don't have a camera with which to take a picture, but I've got nearly every Valve box that exists. I've went out and bought multiple copies of games just because they had different boxes. All the HL2 boxes, most of the HL1 boxes (I'm missing the original orange box I had because I'm stupid and threw it away a real long time ago; need to buy it again but haven't gotten around to it), multiplayer game boxes, hell I even shelled out $50 for a Christmas HL2 pack because the box had a Santa hat on it, and I've never even opened it.

Also thanks to my old job at Wegame I got nearly every game on Steam. I just can't play most of 'em. ;(

What the **** is Xbox?

Physically? Since I lost my Platinum Pack with Half-Life, I've only used Steam.

Physically I have the Half-Life Generations pack.

Since then I've just gone with steam too and I own every Valve game on Steam.

I don't have a camera with which to take a picture, but I've got nearly every Valve box that exists. I've went out and bought multiple copies of games just because they had different boxes. All the HL2 boxes, most of the HL1 boxes (I'm missing the original orange box I had because I'm stupid and threw it away a real long time ago; need to buy it again but haven't gotten around to it), multiplayer game boxes, hell I even shelled out $50 for a Christmas HL2 pack because the box had a Santa hat on it, and I've never even opened it.

Also thanks to my old job at Wegame I got nearly every game on Steam. I just can't play most of 'em. ;(

I have the original Orange Box~

YAY GIGANTIC BLURRY PHOTOS THAT DON'T REALLY ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING THAT TEXT COULDN'T

317ha9z.jpg

Show your Valve games?

Oh what variation this thread will have; they're not even displayed interestingly.

7x Half-Life 2:
20a2c0z.jpg

4x L4D2:
jv42nd.jpg

Also Half-Life Platinum, DoD:Source, Episode 1, Orange Box (all boxed).

Why someone would buy several iterations of the same game is beyond me.

For friends :p
Of course I don't OWN 7x hl2...
Just thought it would be a nice picture. I ordered them from the US, since the German version is crippled :S
And with 6 ppl joining in, shipping becomes peanuts.

All of my Valve games are digital copies. I had the HL Platinum Pack, but lost it (luckily some time after adding them all to my Steam account).

For friends :p
Of course I don't OWN 7x hl2...
Just thought it would be a nice picture. I ordered them from the US, since the German version is crippled :S
And with 6 ppl joining in, shipping becomes peanuts.

Dude, you remember me? It's been a long time. I'm your best friend. Send me one of those L4D2 packs, or wait - send two!

:cheers:

I only own physical copies of HL2 and HL1, everything else is on Steam

I don't own a physical copy of any Valve game. But I do own a TF2 t-shirt so I'm still amazing.

I think I have every valve game on steam, but as for boxed games, I have Day of Defeat, Halflife 2, L4D2.

I dont have any game boxes. all digital sales. also I have 24 games in my steam library. currently have ZERO installed. latest purchase was Torchlight

I believe I have the entire collection, 23 Valve games in my steam library, if you include blueshift, opposing force, and condition zero. Evidently I have an extra copy of HL2 somehow as well.

Total steam games = 60

Not much to show off considering I think most of us own 90% of the valve collection anyway.

Back