Sick and tired of WAITING, AND WAITING...

Z

Zooloo

I thought I'd be able to deal with having to wait until 11/16/04...I can't, I'm going insane!!!

I'm going to end it all right now... :x

Good..

Edit - End it? Your now going to the darkside are you?

another one bites the dust, it`s sad, this waiting is killing us, one by one, not every one of us will make it till the release date... :(

At least we got a real date now for the first time since the 30th september 2003.

rAdIOhEaD said:
another one bites the dust, it`s sad, this waiting is killing us, one by one, not every one of us will make it till the release date... :(

hehe - so true :)

The_Monkey said:
At least we got a real date now for the first time since the 30th september 2003.

yeah, and somehow it makes it worse, it`s like when you want to take a leak badly, and you know you are getting close to the bathroom, it`s just get worse... :)

I expect the days will go by a lot quicker in november.

It's only 18 days & 16 hours left. It's not much :)

i got 18days 8 hours w00t lol

The time is going slow because we have friggin countdown timers lmao, were counting down with it which is making it go slower

Get real guys, It's the end of October not long now, just try to stay off the HL2 forums, find another one about something else, the time will fly.

I have my countdown on my desktop... I look at it at least once an hour. In november it will go alot faster... Maybe to fast if that's possibale.

I mean we'll get down to the final Week... Days... Hours... I know i'll be freaking out, Not knowing what to do... Thinking within the next few hours i'll be playing something i've been waiting for. For so long.

Just think about this. What are you going to do after you finished the game... The first few times? Whats left for us to live for?

*Looks at desktop wondering when i'll be watching the HL3 countdown*

17days 23hours to go.

im not so bothered about waiting...ive got pro evolution soccer 4 to play and gta:san andreas coming in the post tomorrow. im gona be set for a fair few weeks yet

Admin_Winnuting said:
Whats left for us to live for?

Well, off the top of my head:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
The Longest Journey 2
KOTOR: The Sith Lords
LOTR: Battle For Middle Earth
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (not for a loooooong time)

Those are the major ones I can think of.

I suggest drugging yourself and waking up when it's ready. Just swallow as many of your moms pills as you can FIND. MOMMIES lil helpers.

Try not to take all the birth control though. You'll grow tiny titties. YIKES!

"Tick follows Tock follows Tick....

here's to waiting.... here's to you i have..!.. and the fat drummer hit the drum with all his heart....

Here's to dreams..."

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT

(or something like that! its the guinness adverts in UK :p)

Admin_Winnuting said:
Oh yeah forgot GTA:SA tomorrow... Today here! 12:45am :p

Well yeh I can wait for HL2

Any idea on GTA:SA's PC release?

Zooloo said:
I thought I'd be able to deal with having to wait until 11/16/04...I can't, I'm going insane!!!

hey headcrap......*kick*

chriso20 said:
"Tick follows Tock follows Tick....

here's to waiting.... here's to you i have..!.. and the fat drummer hit the drum with all his heart....

Here's to dreams..."

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT

(or something like that! its the guinness adverts in UK :p)

It's "Here's to you Ahab" a character in Moby Dick from which the line is taken

To pass the time between now and Nov16, I'm focusing on college (uk) work. I also got a job at the end of September which takes up only 10hrs of my time which will be providing me with the money to buy HL2! Am looking to get some 512RAM too, only got 384MB currently.

When i do get bored or feel that urge for HL2, i just play some CSS, it's as close and we can get at the moment. Oh, and ofcourse i visit the forums.

17-19 days to go!

Your so lucky, I dont get my CS:S untill I get my HL2.

But it's only time. Our time will be up before we know.

As you lay on your death bed, Only 1 day to go... DAMN you time!... I have no idea where im going with this... I need sleep... Sleep thats about -6 hours of my wait!!! w00t Sleep!!!!

Before you die email me your Steam ID and password thanks.

I think about it this way: 10 days ago HL2 went gold. That wasn't a long time ago. It's 18 days from the big day, that means less than 2 times the time between gold and now. Or when I think it's a little longer than 2 weeks from 16 Nov it seems shrot for me too. And if you think often enough about this crap it's Nov 16 before you know it.

ever since the gold date was announced, i've found it much easier to wait. time seems to be flying

im so glad im goin to Munich on Moday atleast 3 days will make time go by faster

It would be nice if they would release either DOD: Source or HL: Source. I don't think that would be too much to ask for.

The_Monkey said:

What about "Holidays 2003" and "Summer 2004"? :)

The time's passing pretty slow... I decided to play through HL1 on hard to pass the time but I finished it today :(

Zooloo said:

If you think thats bad, im going to wait until i have enough money saved up to get a decent computer, and then play it.

flo_Orian said:
#1 get a life :p

HAHA. lame joke coming..prepare yourself....

atleast he will have half of one on november 16th!!!

Fwahaha

For me, the time has been going relatively fast. 10 days since the gold announcement went fairly quickly for me. Halloween is coming up, so that'll pass the weekend nicely. I have school to keep me occupied, and a GF.
The only time that I think will crawl like sludge will be a couple days beforehand. Just waiting...... waiting...... waiting.

ktimekiller said:
go end your life so we can all live in peace
If I do that, can I play HL2 in heaven? Damn, if I die I will end up in hell, were I get tortured with a HL2 countdown timer which counts too zero and then displays ":flame: Owned! Better luck next time :flame:" and then starts counting all over again.

Go play GTA or Halo 2 when it comes out. If all your are doing is waiting for one date you will go insane...DO SOMETHING! Don't sit there and get all pissed off cause HL2 is not out yet..Do what you need to do..Play something else..break something...smash your car...burn the house down...anything to get your mind of the waiting and waiting.

wonkers said:
I suggest drugging yourself and waking up when it's ready. Just swallow as many of your moms pills as you can FIND. MOMMIES lil helpers.

Try not to take all the birth control though. You'll grow tiny titties. YIKES!

lol

--

There is everquest 2 and halo 2 coming out pretty soon to keep us going until hl2.

Back