Sickening traitor.

Reaction score
This in my mind DOES amount to treason. Agree or not with the war or anything politically this is disgusting.

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/ --> from this piece of shit, "Here's some entertainment: an injured American solider "

This makes my blood boil

RakuraiTenjin said:
This in my mind DOES amount to treason.

It may be a bad thing, but he's not actually committing treason.. 1st ammendment & all.

Its not like he's gone and blown up an army base or launched a revolution, he's just whining on his website.

Hardly treason.

If he thinks the military is such a free ride, why doesn't he sign up? Oh right, it's so dangerous.

On one hand, he complains that military service is not worth the danger.
Then he complains that it is too much worth the danger.
Boo-hoo.

It's possible to oppose military spending, to oppose war and to oppose high taxes, but this guy's deliberately making his cause as unlikeable as possible by attacking the people who have basically nothing to do with running those processes.

He might as well fight high oil prices by calling Stan the local gas station attendant 'gay'.

This guy is clearly as unbalanced as any tinfoil hat talking about conspiracies between aliens and the jew-run media.
I wouldn't call him a traitor though, because he's a total failure at any attempt at traitorous action.
Ignore him and he will go away.

Mechagodzilla said:
It's possible to oppose military spending, to oppose war and to oppose high taxes, but this guy's deliberately making his cause as unlikeable as possible by attacking the people who have basically nothing to do with running those processes.

3:1 odds say its a hoax site/social experiment.

I was thinking that too, but I'm leaning more towards real because it's rather elaborate for a hoax, and he's opening himself up to death threats and whatnot if that is a real address.

Either way, ignoring the site's existance is the best way to disrupt the stupid agenda, whatever it might be.

Anyone with an opinion as disgusting as his is obviously missing quite a lot upstairs. It's cold-blooded and so poorly formed that no completely sane person could have come up with it. I guess technically he isn't a traitor, since he hasn't done anything other than bitch on his little website. Still, I can't help but feel incredibly pissed off when I see assholes like him pop up. He's cut from the same cloth as the rabid racists and homophobic bastards that infest parts of this country.

As bliink said, it could very well be a hoax or social experiment. But I've seen others like it that were just as over-the-top with their hatred, and they were real. I wouldn't put it past people to come up with something like this and mean it.

Well, I think saying it's treason is a bit far fetched (freedom of speech and all ;)), but I'd rather the anti-war people attacked the government rather than the soldiers just doing their duty.

Oh yeah, and feel free to verbally attack the soldiers who actually broke the laws (prison abuses, etc).

It should be treason and they should be hanged.

if only the US had the "National Security Law".....

babyheadcrab said:
uhh nsl?? national skydiving leage? lol what are you talking about?? :LOL:

i meant the National Security Law.

Any kind of anti-goverment activity (like waving a enemy flag or joining a site like that) can get you killed/jailed/tortured by the goverment.

its a good law actually, saves the nation and all.

Also made possible
by a grant from:
# Free speech
# The Constitution

True. Look at all the gun-wacko pages on the internet, their content isn't really better, they don't get closed down for their opinion either..

15357 said:

Any kind of anti-goverment activity (like waving a enemy flag or joining a site like that) can get you killed/jailed/tortured by the goverment.

And makes us fascists. Such a country does not deserve the title "Land of the free".

Do not get me wrong. I find that site to be disgusting and offensive. I think a person who writes such things is a seriously screwed up individual, assuming he's serious (I too am willing to bet that it's a hoax or a social experiment). But he does have the right to express such views and there's nothing illegal about the existence of the site. I'd rather put up with his bile than be subjected to your brand of national security.

Absinthe said:
And makes us fascists. Such a country does not deserve the title "Land of the free".

Do not get me wrong. I find that site to be disgusting and offensive. I think a person who writes such things is a seriously screwed up individual, assuming he's serious (I too am willing to bet that it's a hoax or a social experiment). But he does have the right to express such views and there's nothing illegal about the existence of the site. I'd rather put up with his bile than be subjected to your brand of national security.

many countries have them, like the ROK or China, etc.

but, treason should not be punished lightly nor National Security be breached due to "Freedom"

15357 said:

So? Those countries aren't the United States and they aren't founded on what we're founded on. Furthermore, you should know that those countries have major civil rights issues.

but, treason should not be punished lightly nor National Security be breached due to "Freedom"

How is the site a threat to national security? And why should I care about the state of the nation if it's resorting to totalitarian methods to crush its opposition?

Wow thats ridiculous. I can't believe this is real. This guy really has a thing about taxes doesnt he.

15357 said:

The site is discusting, but you are even more discusting.

Is this a joke? If not I would thoroughly enjoy killing this guy with a soldering iron.

bliink said:
It may be a bad thing, but he's not actually committing treason.. 1st ammendment & all.

Its not like he's gone and blown up an army base or launched a revolution, he's just whining on his website.

Hardly treason.

ya, there is nothing wrong with what he has done, yet

you have a strange definition of "treason" Rakurai ...this guy's a nutcase but hardly a "traitor". Unless he's actively trading information withthe enemy he's NOT a traitor ...it's all a matter of perspective ..I'm sure there are many americans who'd see PW as a hub of traitorous activity

I dont think this is a hoax

CptStern said:
you have a strange definition of "treason" Rakurai ...this guy's a nutcase but hardly a "traitor". Unless he's actively trading information withthe enemy he's NOT a traitor ...it's all a matter of perspective ..I'm sure there are many americans who'd see PW as a hub of traitorous activity

I dont think this is a hoax
Whats PW stand for?

Grey Fox said:
The site is discusting, but you are even more discusting.

i'm discusting?

whats that?

and actually, i wasn't being that serious.

Sparta said:
Whats PW stand for?

Protest Warrior.

But the guy that runs the site isn't a traitor, he is just a lower form of life.

Razor said:
Protest Warrior.

But the guy that runs the site isn't a traitor, he is just a lower form of life.

************** forums aren't really bad. theyre just so damn stupid.

15357 said:
************** forums aren't really bad. theyre just so damn stupid.

I disagree ..it's a hotbed for neo-nazis, homophobes and racists ...with some conservatives thrown in for good measure

CptStern said:
I disagree ..it's a hotbed for neo-nazis, homophobes and racists ...with some conservatives thrown in for good measure

i change my views

theyre bad.

just went there.

civilization has never felt better.

PW is censored because of the admins fighting evil in the PW front.

(they don't want a war)

15357 said:

Don't forget the DPROK

PW is censored cuz they came here to cause shit ..the admins are NOT fighting in the PW forums ..Zerimski made it quite clear that he doesnt want any of us attacking their forums ...seriously guys stay away ..it's not a very nice place ..full of hate. Even conservatives think these guys are whacko

JellyWorld said:
Don't forget the DPROK

its the DPRK.....

Cho sun min ju jui in min gong wha guk (Chosun Democratic People's Republic)

what are the admins doing then?

15357 said:
i change my views

theyre bad.

just went there.

civilization has never felt better.

PW is censored because of the admins fighting evil in the PW front.

(they don't want a war)

Heh, they should have some kind of bizarre mix between the American national anthem and the Imperial March from star wars as their theme tune.

kirovman said:
Heh, they should have some kind of bizarre mix between the American national anthem and the Imperial March from star wars as their theme tune.

with Stormtroopers spamming every forum.

kirovman said:
Well that started since they first opened I guess.

we need to defend ourselves from them! join the People's Revolutionary Army of hl2.net!

/me patiently waits

oh, i went to the site in the first post and looked around..

its really bad.

Wait... why are you people talking about PW?

Absinthe said:
Wait... why are you people talking about PW?

my fault ..k guys get back on topic before one of the fascist liberal moderators lock this thread ..god bless "freedom of speech"

/me is being sarcastic

Back