sighn my petition please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I want to sign that? They can sell it if they want to. No one but Valve and the publishers have any right to say otherwise. Is there any particular reason you want them to scrap it other than you want the content for free?

in my opinion it would most definatley hurt valves track record and that my friend simply cant happen :borg:

well first of all it will probably cause delay of hl2 (people hate delays) and second of all valve doesent release dog puke with a pretty pink bow on it

Originally posted by alb1221
well first of all it will probably cause delay of hl2 (people hate delays) and second of all valve doesent release dog puke with a pretty pink bow on it
Do you have any evidence or even any reason to believe either of those claims? Causing HL2 to be delayed and that it will be crap, I mean.

ahh haha yes okay your write people simply LOVE delays... also valve would have to be on crack to release cz after hl2 it will make it look so crappy...

How do you know that releasing CS:CZ will cause HL2 to be delayed? How do you know CS:CZ will be crap?

ahh haha yes okay your write people simply LOVE delays... also valve would have to be on crack to release cz after hl2 it will make it look so crappy...

We don't love them, but we can live with them, it doesn't matter to me

Originally posted by MrTeatime
How do you know that releasing CS:CZ will cause HL2 to be delayed? How do you know CS:CZ will be crap?

I dont but theres no date on cz wich is sad considering its supposed to come before hl2 and it was announced ages ago and ritual finished the game and gave it back to valve and now its just "lagging" :cheese:

I dont know it will be crap but the fact its not useing source is "crap"

Maybe there is no HL2 and thats the easter egg, woot I rox, yup no HL2.

That petition is ridiculous.

Wow......please ........ a petition? how old are you 14?

i would delete that before you embarrass yourself anymore...

i could care less about cs:cz.....and Cs2 will be probobly be fun for a few minutes....untill people like you take over.....

im gonna go hit myself in the head with a shovel now

Here's how i c it, if they sell cz, valve gets more money, when valve gets more money they can make hl3 even better

However, i can c the frusteration that cz has caused

when you create a petition you might want to spell check it, BTW, online petitions have never accomplished anything.

Originally posted by Flynn
Here's how i c it, if they sell cz, valve gets more money, when valve gets more money they can make hl3 even better

However, i can c the frusteration that cz has caused

A POST WITH NO TURD OR BURGALAR!

I win.

Turd

agreed to stop using that term once someone returned to me w/ the define, well i got the website of what it was and will try to stop, but i can still say turd tamer, turdlogy, and turdologist :naughty:

Well I almost made a petition that was stop the online petitions petition but they wanted a real name so I couln't fuxz around, shziz

Originally posted by Chris_D
That petition is ridiculous.

What are you babeling about?

That petition rocks! It has 11 signatures, it is so gonna change Valve and Vivendi's minds. CZ is off the shelves and for free distribution man.

:naughty:

Originally posted by alb1221
in my opinion it would most definatley hurt valves track record and that my friend simply cant happen :borg:
Valve didn't make it. Ritual made it. Gearbox started it with some help from Valve. Emphasis on some.

And as for the delay comment... Why would CZ delay HL2?
Honestly, back up your claims.

Silly Person.

That petition is ridiculous
I Agree :flame: It appears that alb1221 has made quite an ass out of him self :LOL:

Seriously though as if valve would listen to a few HL2 obsessed Fan-boys ramble on about how they don’t like CS:CZ.

I can see it now. The head developer of CS:CZ reporting to the development team “I’m sorry to report this to you but It appears that 11 people don’t like CS:CZ. So we are going cancel the game and lose out on millions so we can “keep our good name”… :rolleyes:

hahahahahah.

look on plannethalflife.com. They just said that CZ is finished and pending release or some shiz.

YAH they are going to scrap it now its done arnt they. Please do you really think they have time for things like this!
CZ is coming out, get over it ffs.

look at the actual sigs on the petition, about 2 serious ones.

lol

CZ is crap... It got a poor review in the latest version of UK PC zone magazine. Not got the mag to hand but i think the score was 63%...

:) The reviews all seem to be along the lines of: It has its good points, but unfortunately that part is free on the internet so don't bother buying this.

When is CS 1.6 available for general download by the way (ie: not off Steam)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back