Site Update Launched

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hurrah! I've been working all day to update the site to organise content better
and make it easier to find. All our news is now sorted into categories and is searchable.
The only problem of course is that previous news posts wont be available on this
system. You can still find all our previous posts in our
News, Announcements
& Features Forum
.[br]
[br]
There are of course a few bugs and missing pages but please let me know about them
in the Halflife2.net
Feedback forum
. Note: You may need to do a hard refresh/clear your cache to view the site properly.

Yeah, one bug... All the news is gone!

I prefer the no news style, it makes it a puzzle everytime you want to find out a story you have no idea exists or not.

Yay, is it me or there was no extra info before about HL1? If not, now there is.

Does that mean we use special characters once again, without having them turn into questions marks?

pound= ?

[edit]
Turns out that it doesn't, this problem needs to be sorted, eventually

Does that mean we use special characters once again, without having them turn into questions marks?

pound= ?

[edit]

that iis generally fixed one day a month then goes back to being screwed :O

i remember news being sorted into categorys back in the days, is this any better
?

-dodo

Just agreeing with everyone else that said the title font looks like ass

that iis generally fixed one day a month then goes back to being screwed :O
We've a similar situation over at CSN. It's fun editing out " marks in press releases only to replace them with " marks that are made in a different font or font coding or ... whatever. I don't understand it.

pound= ?

[edit]

For this, have you guys tried adding "AddDefaultCharset Off" in httpd.conf, or adding "AddDefaultCharset ISO-8859-1" to the .htaccess of each relevant folder?

I like the text.

Ok, ok. I've updated the text a little.

Back