Skating is awesome.

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
I haven't skated in a loooooooong time since I was about 6-7. I finally got some skates today ($100 I payed marked down from like $200), and my god is it relaxing as hell.

After the first like 20 minutes it took me to learn I was just skating along without a care in the world, it's great. I was out there from about midnight to 2:00am with a friend just zooming around. I wish I had gotten into skating alot sooner. I urge everyone who hasn't tried in a while, or ever, to give it a go. Definitely a great night and I'll be doing this midnight skating alot more often.

Used to skate all the time at a skating rink where I lived in Alaska. There would be all night sleepover parties where a bunch of kids would go there with sleeping bags... skate for hours and hours... and then sleep the night there after watching a movie or two, then wake up and skate some more.

It later got closed down due to drug use... with involvement by the owner.

****ing bastards.

Haven't skated since.

Skatings good fun when I have the time. Never been all that great at it mind you :p

Had a pair of rollerblades but didn't use them much at all, was too much into skateboarding which while a lot harder, was also the neighborhood hit.

Skateboarding is fun.

Popshoves give you nice bruises on your shin and ocassional crushing your toe with your deck while landing your other foot on it.

Walking is fun. I sometimes bust some wicked air kicks to get the ladies attention.
It's cool.

I used to love rollerblading. Did it like crazy from like age 6 or 7 to ... hmm... 13? 14? Me and my neighborhood friend David. It was how we met actually! I had just moved in to the neighborhood and I saw him rollerblading and I was like "hay me too" and put on mine and went to talk to him. He would always have his birthday parties at the roller rink.

His shoe-- HIS SHOES! DID YOU SEE THAT?!

I used to love rollerblading. Did it like crazy from like age 6 or 7 to ... hmm... 13? 14? Me and my neighborhood friend David. It was how we met actually! I had just moved in to the neighborhood and I saw him rollerblading and I was like "hay me too" and put on mine and went to talk to him. He would always have his birthday parties at the roller rink.
This is a fib because we all know Vegeta doesn't have any friends irl.

If you're referring to the 2nd vid, I'd be a lying jackass if I said I didn't laugh.

I've been riding a skateboard since 1984. It is the lens through which I view the world, no joke.

You know the hardest part of skateboarding and rollerblading?

Telling your parents you're gay.

I count blading as well.

Although I did used to love Roller Hockey when I was a kid. And jumping over dustbins in the parking lot and down the ramps weaving between cars in the dark.

Good times.

Its gay now.

Watched him riding the wave machine in Wild Wadi in Dubai about 9 or 10 years ago.

Back