Sketch someone from the forum!

vegeta897 said:
Well seeing as he joined the forum TODAY, he probably doesn't know anyone, and drew himself. Which is not the point of the thread at all. And, there is no point in drawing someone NO ONE knows about, because it can't be funny.

I am honestly confused at what he was thinking.
I bet he was thinking, "Man, that vegeta guy really should be a mod. I know, I think I'll draw an obscure picture of a guy with nuts on his arms and a bizarre head! That will show them the true meaning of Christmas!"

I'm sorry.

You guys obviously don't understand it is a work of abstract art, an expression of his troubles as a teenager. The bolts represent him being oppressed by society, and the smiley face is an allusion to the mask of joy he wears to the world everyday.

Yes it is

Hehe! :LOL:

that is quite right
You guys obviously don't understand it is a work of abstract art, an expression of his troubles as a teenager. The bolts represent him being oppressed by society, and the smiley face is an allusion to the mask of joy he wears to the world everyday.

OH NO!, i need a photoshop like program right away!, my flashing green 'X' has disappeared!!! :(

can anyone suggest a good program please?

EDIT:
sirisaacnewton27mu.jpg

isaac newton discovering gravity when dalamari falls on his head :cat:

KoreBolteR said:
OH NO!, i need a photoshop like program right away!, my flashing green 'X' has disappeared!!! :(

can anyone suggest a good program please?
Photoshop.

It's only $70!

Sort of!

*cough*

SimonomiS said:
Or free! ...but piracy is wrong.

yeah, its very wrong, its theft for christ sake.

but still free! woo im getting it!

Disclaimer: may or may not be true :eek:

Back