Slow Mo Rapping Retard

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
some random thing i found hehe made me laugh

"Rolling up on the heels of last year's surprise hit, "Supervision (I can't go without)", Slo Mo brings his slow-minded philosophy to a full-length album packed with all-new retard rhymes.

Amazingly - Slo Mo is able to forge unforgettable melodies -- telling it straight up and capturing all the vibe and vitality of being locked away in the house.
Slo Mo breathes reality into curtain-raising no-holds-barred rhymes, filling a much needed void and becoming the voice within the emptiness.

YPL Records is ready to unleash his much anticipated 'Rappin' Retard' album, which they believe will bring people together and help others gain a better understanding of self.

"Talented retards like Slo Mo aren't found everyday.
We know talent when we hear it -- Slo Mo is fresh" - YPL Records Executive"

http://www.iamlost.com/features/slomo/ - cople of samples to download

what you think ?

lol well the rapping retard made me laugh

espicly with songs called "i put my pants on (by my slef) bahahahaha

the 'slow mo raping retard' made me laugh too when I realised you actually meant rapping.

"My god Slow Mo, get off that retard!! you sick b#!%&rd!!"

Pobz said:
thats 'rappin' not 'rapin'

*raises eyebrow*

Rapping raping, tomato tomato. Same shit different name.

Well, not really...

Anyway i just watched this and....weird. Some people shouldn't be allowed.

Thread title changed. Couldn't bare to see a thread like that in the forum list :/

omg listen to the sound clips, they are kinda scary!

lol funny though

thats very strange. It didnt make me laugh (tho it probally would have if i was drunk or in a laughing mood) it just made me sit there, eyes wide, realising how low i have been reduced to. listening to a retard try and sing in slo mo.. oh well. How much is the album?

It's a joke. A very, very old joke. I saw it at least 4 years ago and I'm sure it's been around longer than that. I can remember laughing pretty hard at it, and then feeling guilty. :stare:

The thing is I thought all rappers were "Rappin Retards"

Well that's how it appears.

heyyy mortiz quoted me for his sig... cool. I didn't know u guys actually listened to anything i said.

Back