SMASHED TOE , check inside for pics

Eightball

Reaction score
I got a story for yall...

So i wake up at 3:00pm today and go to my friends house for some good ol dirtbikin in his huge yard. first we are racing then practising some wheelies and then riding through the forest makin our own trails goin slow cuz its insane prickle bushes,.. and the best part was i brought my truck out there and we started a big fire in his yard with a bunch of wood he had from his mom re-decorating his house,... (its a country house, lots of wood shingles on the walls etc. looked lame)...

long story short. we burned a bunch of stuff, ate some diner, it got dark so i got changed into normal clothes and was gonna ride from the house to my truck and put all my junk in..

i had my dirtibke pants and boots (so i was wearing NON STEAL TOED GUM BOOTS) sittin between my legs on my lap , so i pop it in gear at start rippin up the hill in his yard and smoke a stump i didnt even see there, it was hidden by shadows, but the worst part was, that i was in 3rd gear goin so fast and when i smoked the stump. my left side of my peg hit and my toe smashed the stump SO ****IN HARD and my shit went flying along with me who ate shit onto the grass...

it sucked...
so i had to pop this huge blood blister, but the needle got stuck and bent , and the end plastic thing broke off. it sucked...
anyway.

here it is ...
basicly i took a photo with my phone

Awww,. just a blood blister.

I was expecting something a bit more graphic.

I could show you some much more disturbing things out of my EMT manual ;)

There just isnt a proper emoticon for this...
Thats gross...

haha ya ive seen some gross stuff from my friends falling too.. but this was just dumb. its like racing a car and crashing.. compared to driving to the corner store and crashing... i felt dumb...

its huge and purple and swolen now, and the blood blister isnt as big anymore...

Back