Snarks in Halflife 2?

You know you could have just asked this in your other post. Right? And its kinda hard to tell you if they are or not since noone has played the game yet.

I started that thread like "oh dark long" ago and we could never figure it out.. I am just hopeful they show up even as an easter eggs or something of that nature... Hey even if they don't we could always "mod" it..like we will be doing with everything else

your third pointless thread tonight. We havent seen them yet, we don't know...

She said:
what a hell is a Snark?

Dear.......god..........

edit: uhh I just wanted to say get the **** out.. not you are gay before anyone flames me :p

Attachments

• you_are_gay.jpg
    you_are_gay.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 295
rrm still needs to give proof they are in HL2. Cause I dont beleve him.

The Ant Lions are the new Snarks......:O

The Thing said:
The Ant Lions are the new Snarks......:O
Basiclly I bet they are. You use the spore things and they do your bidding. :)

The Bait said:
You know you could have just asked this in your other post. Right? And its kinda hard to tell you if they are or not since noone has played the game yet.

Except for the 1337 h4Xx0rs that stole the game a while back

yeah thats a good point, they are similar in the way you can use them to fight the enemy, but you can hardly put them in your pocket :) Big snarks, i think the ant lions are gonna be better though, they way they jump around killing combines, brings a tear to my eye :)

I have been thinking about the antlions some. What if they are not from Xen? What if they have been part of Earth the whole time?

maybe the new snarks are baby antlions :cheese:

The Bait said:
I have been thinking about the antlions some. What if they are not from Xen? What if they have been part of Earth the whole time?
Interesting thought. Someone has mentioned before that some of the creatures we see in HL2 (such as bigger, beefier headcrabs) may be a result them adapting to Earth's environment. E.g. headcrabs teleported to earth and thrived, and grew more muscular because Earth has a greater gravity than Xen.

Tyrsenus said:
Interesting thought. Someone has mentioned before that some of the creatures we see in HL2 (such as bigger, beefier headcrabs) may be a result them adapting to Earth's environment. E.g. headcrabs teleported to earth and thrived, and grew more muscular because Earth has a greater gravity than Xen.
Yes you might be right on that. And the game has poison headcrabs now. They are skinny looking. They may have adapted to earth's enviroment too. They could have been exposed to toxic waste or something.

I love when the little guys try so hard to get your finger but they just can't reach.. aww it is f#%$#ing adorable

Back